Chapter 39

Wedding Day

"For the love of Maleficent Evie HOLD STILL" Mal shouts. "I'll never be able to put this bun together if you don't stop moving" she says trying to fix my hair. "I'm sorry, I'm just really excited" I say squealing.

I look to see Audrey, Lonnie, and Dizzy are already ready as they're putting their makeup on.

Mal finally finishes fixing the bun and she puts her shoes on. "Awwwe look at my little maid of honor" I say hugging Mal and shaking her. "Chill, you're gonna mess up the hair I just fixed" she says laughing.

Dizzy runs up to me and squeals hugging me tightly.

"I always knew you belonged with Carlos. When I was on the Isle and saw on the Auradon channel that you were with Doug it made me want to vomit. You guys weren't right for each other. You and Carlos make each other happy" Dizzy says.

"Oh Dizzy, you're so sweet" I say hugging her back.

"Audrey and Lonnie, you two look so beautiful. Thank you for doing this for me" I say to them. "Anything for you Evie" Audrey says. "You can always count on us" Lonnie says with a smile.

"I'm ready" I say as we walk out the room together.

As we arrive at Auradon Beach, the wedding is ready to begin. We all line up in the order we walk down. First Dizzy walks down while throwing flowers from the basket she's carrying. Next Audrey and Chad walk down together and then goes Lonnie and Jay. As Mal and Ben are getting ready to walk down Mal looks at me and winks giving me a thumbs up while Ben whispers "good luck"

Finally it's my turn. I walk in with the bouquet in my hand and the train of my blue dress dragging across the floor. I look to see Carlos at the end looking as handsome as ever and smiling at me.

As I walk to the end, Carlos and I walk arm and arm together. We stand in the middle so everybody can see us as King Beast begins talking.

"Greetings everyone. We are here today to welcome this man and this woman..." he begins. A few minutes later its time to say the vows and I speak first.

"Carlos, you are the most amazing person I ever met. I want to be with you forever because I don't know what my life would be like without you. You showed me that I don't need a prince to make me happy and that all I really needed was in front of me all along. I love you and I always will forever" I say.

I take a quick glance to look at Mal and see her tearing up as Ben gives her a handkerchief to fix her makeup.

"Evie, there's just too much to say about you that I can't even say it all. You're the light of my life and you were the only person there for me when no one else was. I need you in my life otherwise there's no point in living. You make me the happiest and luckiest guy in the world. I love you and I always will forever" he says.

People in the audience awed as they noticed we both ended the same way.

"May I have the rings please" King Beast says. We look as Dude comes up with a pillow in his mouth with the rings on top. We grab the rings and Carlos slips the ring on my finger and I slip the ring on his. "I now pronounce to you Evie and Carlos de Vil" he says. We both smile as we look at each other.

"You may now kiss the bride"

Carlos cups my face as he leans down kissing me. As we break away the audience cheers and Mal just so happens to be the loudest.

This is a new chapter of our lives and I can't wait to see what's in store for us.

_____________________________________
Thank you for reading this story. This is the end of it unfortunately. If you would like a sequel for this book let me know in the comments and I will make one just for you guys. Love you all so much and continue to ship Carvie 💙