Chapter 31

"AHHHHH" I scream.

I wake up to see it was only a bad dream and that I'm still in Carlos lap. "Evie are you ok?" he asks me. "Yeah, I just had a dream that Jane came to kill me and something happened to you, Ben, and Mal." I say scared. "Well I won't let that happen" he says reassuring me.

I get up walking over to the door. As I open it Mal comes walking in with Ben. "Guys guess what" Mal says smiling. Carlos and I look at Mal and Ben waiting for them to speak.

"Jane won't be bothering you guys anymore" Ben says. "Oh no Mal, what did you do to her" I ask her.

"Nothing" Mal shouts defensively. "Fairy Godmother won't let her go within 100 feet of you all because of her behavior" Ben answers. "Thank goodness" I say with a sigh of relief. "I just had a bad dream that Jane tried to kill me" I confess to Mal and Ben.

"Ok Jane is nowhere near that crazy" Mal says laughing.

"Yeah you're right" I say smiling.

"How are you feeling Evie" Ben asks me. "I'm pretty good. Carlos here is a good doctor" I say messing up Carlos hair. Ben laughs and says "You guys are cute"

Mal elbows him in the stomach. "Don't encourage them. Soon they'll start making out in front of us" she says jokingly.

"Ha ha, very funny Mal" Carlos says sarcastically.

"Mal you're taking care of me tomorrow right?" I ask. "Yup, Malsey here is gonna take good care of you" she says giving me am evil smirk.

"Ben can you take care of me tomorrow" I say laughing. "Hey, I'm not gonna do anything to you" Mal says chuckling. "Sure you won't" I say hugging her.

"Carlos, we got tourney practice so we better get going" Ben says to Carlos. "Oh right, Evie I'll see you later" Carlos says to me. "Ok" I respond. He gives me a quick peck on the lips as Ben does the same to Mal. We watch as Ben and Carlos leave the room. "Girl time" Mal shouts jumping on my back causing both of us to fall.

"Mal did you have sugar today because you know how you are when you have sugar" I say joking. "Oh shut up" Mal says hitting me with a pillow causing both of us to laugh.