Taehyung: Hey
Taehyung: Jungkook
Taehyung: Still sleeping?
Taehyung: YOU WANTED ME TO WAKE YOU UP BEFORE CLASS

[Taehyung POV]

Taehyung was going to call Jungkook, but saw Jungkook read his messages. 'Oh? He's awa..'
Taehyung covered his ear immediately knowing that Jungkook will open the window and shout.

BANG

"TAEHYUNGG!!" The younger shouted from window. '...ke. AGH SHUDDUP..' Taehyung said as he rolled his eyes.

"Why didn't you wake me up?!" Asked the younger and was about to tear up.

I have a friend I've known since kindergarten.

"I tried to. You're the one that wouldn't wake up." I said to the younger with a glare.

"How is texting me trying?! Asked the younger waiting for an answer.

"I'm leaving in 10 minutes." I said as I was going to grab my bag.

"Wait! Let's go together! 10 minutes?" Pouted the younger.

"Or you can just go by yourself." I said

"I-I'll be right there, just wait!!"  Said the younger as he begged Taehyung to wait.

"Alright, alright. Just hurry up." I said as Jungkook was no longer standing by the window.

Taehyung sighed.

' Damn it...'

Blush took over my cheeks and I put my hand on my mouth covering it as my heart began thumping faster. 'He's so cute when he wakes up.'

...And I like him.

-Flasback-

I first felt this towards him in middle school.

At the time, I would find myself staring at him.

He always would give me that cute innocent bunny look.

And I just face the other direction.

'Argh, why the hell does he look so good nowadays... It's pissing me off...'

'And why'd I just avoid his gaze... dammit.'

Taehyung sighs. I guess I'll  just write-

Woosh

Taehyung pencil fell off  from his desk.

"Here. You dropped this."  Jungkook picked the pencil and handed it as Taehyung made a quick second eye contact and blushed hardly. Taehyung took his pencil. "Thank you."