Third Person

"Because I'm telling you I like you..." Drunk Taehyung said. He houghy he was dreaming, but HE WAS NOT. Tsk Stupid Tae.

"Taehyung-ah" Taehyung officially left Jungkook shook (Jungshook). Taehyung just freaking confused Jungkook. What in the world was happening?!

"Don't.... Taehyung slides his hand to Jungkook's ear "go out with Sooah Nuna." Jungkook and Taehyung lips were inches apart. Just so close. "Taehyung..."

OH NO..... Taehyung kissed Jungkook. Jungkook for a second didn't move. Taehyung slides his tongue to Jungkook's mouth. Both Tongues were swirling, twirling. They were heated. Both tongues were fighting. "Haa" Taehyung licks Jungkook's lips and stops.

"Taehyung-ah....... wait!" Jungkook tries catching his breath. He puts his hand slightly on Taehyung's chest, so Taehyung could sToB, but Taehyung didn't. Taehyung pushed Jungkook to the floor.

"Wahh" Jungkook hissed in pain as Taehyung was in topif Jungkook. "Taehyung-ah, are you alright?" Jungkook was making sure if Taehyung wad okay because Taehyung was breathing hardly.

Really Jungkook... now?

"I...... can do it better." Taehyung undo Jungkook's pants and pull it down. "Taehyung-ah" freaks Jungkook. He didn't know what to do, Taehyung was too fast. Like what the hell is happening..?

Taehyung slides his hand to Jungkook's dick. Pumping it slowly. As Taehyung opened his mouth to shove Jungkook's dick in.

"Taehyung..!! WAIT!!!" Jungkook screamed. He couldn't process what was going on. He tried pushing Taehyung, but he couldn't. Taehyung is already sallowing Jungkook's dick. Sucking the tip leaving Jungkook groan at the pleasure.

Taehyung pushes Jungkook's back to the floor and slightly Jungkook's dick to his entrance. "Jeon Jungkook."

"Taehyung." Taehyung tries to push Jungkook's dick in his entrance, but "I really like you..." said Taehyung. Both males begin moaning. "Taehyung-ah.."

"N-no.... this.... We can't yet...!" Cried Jungkook, but Taehyung fell hard on Jungkook as Jungkook hissed in pain.

"Oh?" Jungkook paused. Taehyung stopped moving. What just happened.?? Taehyung just passed out.

"Taehyung-ah?"

너머
Window beyond Window

The next day
[07:00:23] am
Third Person

"Ow my head..." whined Taehyung as he puts his hand on his head and hisses in pain. "Taehyung, are you up?" Asks Jungkook. Taehyung thought it was Yoongi. "What, you're still here?".... "Want some water..?" Something felt novel to Taehyung. Yoongi never wakes up early.

Taehyung lifts his head from his palm and, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Taehyung freaked out, when he saw Jungkook. NOT ONLY THAT. He saw Jungkook half naked with his boxers. Jungkook's toned body. His abs..... his fair skin..... his thighs.... his triceps...

oh gosh Taehyung screamed mentally.

"You don't remember? You drank up until you were throwinh up~" Jungkook explained. "Ahem." Taehyung clears his throat. "Ah, did I...?"

"You did~ Yoongi's clothes got dirty, so I came over to help. You threw up again at dawn and got my clothes this time." Said Jungkook. He went to the kitchen to grab a water bottle for Taehyung to drink.

"You don't remember how much did you drink? You usually have a high tolerance." Said Jungkook as he handed the water bottle to Taehyung.

"Did something happened yesterday?" Asks Jungkook smirking waiting for Taehyung to answer. "Ah.. just because..." Taehyung stops as he glances at the younger to find him smirking...

TO BE CONTINUED

더머
Window beyond Window

__________________________________________________________________
Hey readers! Excuse the typos plus the text idk what happened.. anyways This is just a short update, sorry i couldn't do a long one since i have exams please forgive meh.
~Noorhan❤️