Taehyung and Jungkook's classroom

3RD POV

"Taehyung-ah, wanna watch a movie this Saturday? there's a newly released..."

''Seoul Station?" asked Taehyung. "Yeah!"

"I've watched it with Namjoon." said Taehyung. "Already?!" pouted the younger.

"They all die at the end." said Taehyung with a snickered face, spoiling the movie for Jungkook.

"AHHHH! Now I can't even talk about it with you!!" shouted the younger. "Then let's go and see another one. it doesn't have to be Seoul Station."

"ahh.. I can't go this weekend. I'm meeting with Suyeon since it's her birthday." Taehyung reasoned.

"Again? You just met up with her last week. We barely hang out together now!" said Jungkook.

"Oh, are you telling me to ditch my girlfriend on her birthday?" Taehyung furrowed his brow.

"uhh.."

"we stay together from morning 'til dusk so why do I have to meet you during weekends too?" says Taehyung as he put his headphones and Jungkook sulks.

"Ah~ it would be nice if Taehyung and Suyeon breaks up soon~''

"What the hell are you saying?" shouted Taehyung.

"Being by myself is lonely it's too lonely that like those rabbits, I'll probably die soon~" whined the younger. "IF you're that bored then look for someone you can date. You're popular after all." Taehyung suggested. "ugh~ but-"

"But Taehyung is the one I like the best~" the younger said.

"Watch what you're saying. Your mother might hear you." blush came over Taehyung as he paused.

"El~ What's the big deal with it between us guys~ It's not like we're gonna date or get married." said Jungkook.

".........''

"But I'm curious. When did you start liking Suyeon. I was surprised when you suddenly started dating."

"It's nothing like that. It's just that if I reject her... I feel sorry so.."

"whoa.. so you date whoever confesses to you..? what an easy man.." Taehyung gets annoyed at Jungkook statement. "You went too far, you jerk!!" Taehyung grabs Jungkook from his head.

"owww..!"

"Uhm Taehyung~ your girlfriend is here!!" calls a girl.

"Yo~ Mr. popular~ your lover's here~"

"Kyaa~~"

"Shut the fuck up bastards!!"

Jungkook sighs.. "As long as no one confesses to you, then you won't be dating anyone?"