[Namjin & Yoonmin chapter]

yoongi's pov

I was laying on the leather couch, scrolling in instagram as usual. My boyfriend, Jimin beside me, hugging my waist and watching the Kdrama, hwarang.

Namjoon was sitting well-mannered, crossed legs on the sofa, reading a book and drinking iced-tea. I heard him sigh as he closes the book he was reading.

"The fifth book he finished reading." I murmured under my breath, making sure he didn't hear me.

I felt my phone vibrate between my two palms, I received a message from Jin.

Hey yoongs, i have tea to spill.

I chuckled at his message and replied to his text, what's up?

well my relationship with her ended. She didn't accept me for being bisexual.

I sighed and spoke, "Jin broke up with girlfriend because she didn't accept Jin's sexuality."

"Woah what a female dog. He deserves better." Jimin said.

Jin hyung, you deserve better I promise. I'm sure you will find someone who truly accepts you.

I texted back and turned off my phone as I adjusted my position and sighed.

Author's POV

Namjoon was very happy to hear that Jin isn't in a relationship anymore. The feeling in his chest was undescribable amazing, oh and also his stomach!

Jimin glanced at Namjoon, confused. He whispered to his boyfriend, "look at him, he is head over heels for Jin." Yoongi smirked.

"Hey joon, go for it. ask him out and show him how much you love him."

Namjoon nodded as he went to;
1. Take a fast rinse.
2. Wear an outfit that is attractive.
3. But Jin's favorite flowers.
4. Ask him out.