sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - 12.5

Author POV

Back to the time where Taekook were in highschool.
Both of them were in the class alone.

"Taehyung-ah?" The younger calls.

"Yeah..?"

"Did you and y/n kiss already?" Asks Jungkook as Taehyung freaks out.

"E-eh you nuts? What are you suddenly asking that?" Taehyung was annoyed yet Jungkook insisted on asking. "Did you?"

Taehyung sighs, "no we didn't."

Jungkook looked happy that he even got up from his seat. "Really?"

Jungkook looks at Taehyung and asks him couragely, "can you  do that with me?"

Taehyung choked on his drink, "W-WHAT?!"

"The kiss..."

"You've been saying fucking weird things lately. It makes me wonder if you ate something bad!!" Says Taehyung as he coughs.

"Why? I used to kiss your cheeks a lot when we were kids~" Jungkook pouts.

"You think it's the same thing now and then?" Taehyung scoffs.

"Taehyunggeei, i'm afraid i'm going to graduate from highschool without having my first kiss." Whines Jungkook.

"Ooooof, you too?" Taehyung was truly shocked because Jungkook was popular and he didn't have the chance to have his first kiss.

"Fine, let's do it." Taehyung agrees.

"Really?"

"Quickly before the others come back."

Taehyung gulped, his hands were trembling. Jungkook already closed his eyes waiting for the older to kiss him.

Taehyung's hands made its way to the younger's cheeks and then shoulders.

He pecked the younger.

Soon it turned to hot make out session. Both were licking each other lips and tongues.

And then they immediately stopped because someone came in the class.

During their first year
In highschool,

These two people
Got their first kiss.

End of special Chapter
'First Kiss'

___________________
It's just about how Taekook got their first kiss :)))). Anyways thanks for reading! I will try to update more often.

 Anyways thanks for reading! I will try to update more often

~ Noorhan ♡

~ Noorhan ♡