Author POV
________

Taehyung is trying to adjust what Jungkook just said. Taehyung wanted to make sure if he heard it right. "Help me with what..?"

Jungkook bravely answered. "How to have sex with a women. I'll teach you."

창나머

Taehyung punched the younger so hard right at his cheek and Jungkook's face almost hit the window.

"TELL ME ABOUT WHAT!!" Taehyung shouted.

"Oww... It hurts.." complained Jungkook as he put his palm over his red cheek.

"You were asking for it!" Replied Taehyung. "Stop fucking around. Do that again and you're dead." Taehyung dropped angry and threatened Jungkook.

"Wait, Taehyung-ah"

Jungkook came closer to Taehyung and touch his (Tae) cheek. "I'm serious." Jungkook said as he stared straight at Taehyung's eyes. Shining aura around them.

Not to forget to mention they are both half naked.

And Jungkook shouts unexpected things;

"You're used to masturbating differently, so you might not be able to get it up since you need something different to arouse you."

"What if you're already in bed with someone? You'll probably end up humiliating yourself."

Taehyung's haw dropped to the floor after hearing what Jungkook said. "I haven't even thought that far ahead yet!" Sweats Taehyung.

"Taehyung-ah, sex between a man and a women who are dating is a matter of great importance. 'Later' would be too late so just accept my offer while i'm willing to help."

"It's good to learn beforehand, but not just from anyone since it'd be bad if others find out. You have someone you like, after all. Right?  So am I not just the perfect person to helpy you?!" Said Jungkook feeling earnest.

SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THIS BASTARD.. Taehyung mentally screamed.

"Stop talking shit. Given that i'm really bad at it., why should i learn from you?" Said Taehyung.

"Didn't I saw everything?" They way you like it to be done?" Said Jungkook smirking and Taehyung flushed pink speechless.

"T-then...! It didn't bother you?"

"Me?"

"Ah~No, not even a little. Actually i'll be happy to be help." Said the younger.

"So won't you let me?" Jungkook bloomed.

Taehyung bit his lip nervously thinking;

Doing it...?

For real?

With Jeon Jungkook...?

Suddenly Jungkook pecked Taehyung a kiss and took a second to see the older's reaction.

Jungkook continued to kiss them and deepened it. Both males sliding their both tongues together. Moans can be heard in the room. Both males were heating up.

Taehyung POV
___________

Ah.... I'm in trouble....

Any minute now....

Jungkook slides his finger on my back making me flinch. We stopped kissing to catch our breath and saliva on our mouth.

Jungkook leans closer then feels my hard dick.

"Oh... you're already this hard?" Said Jungkook. "But we haven't done anything else aside from kissing."

"Taehyung-ah"

Jungkook immediately sucks on my nap neck making me flinch as Jungkook goes to my earlobe and licks it, saying "That's racy."

"W-wait... Jungkook wait.." I trembled something was coming.

F- fuckkkk......!

"You came! That was quick!!" Calls Jungkook.

I stared at the floor because of embarrassment and got off the bed telling him, "You can leave."

☤☤☤☤☤☤☤
너머
☤☤☤☤☤☤☤