Author POV

Taehyung woke up from his phone vibrating, receiving a message from the landlord.

Can i come in to look at the air-con today?

Taehyung replied. Thanks but i'll just leave it like that.

Taehyung turned and hugged Jungkook, while Jungkook rested his head on Taehyung's chest.

Time skip

Since Taehyung's shift started, he had to go to the cafe. Taehyung enters the 'staff only room' and he sees Namjoon.

"Hey. How long has it been since we're on the same shift?" Asked Taehyung.

"But we're both on until closing today." Answered Namjoon while Taehyung is taking off his shirt to the work's.

Namjoon saw love bites on Taehyung's back. He paused. Namjoon blinked several times if he is seeing unsual things. "What are those Tae?" He asked Taehyung, pointing at the love bites.

"Oh..... it's probably the bugs because i slept over Jungkook's place since the air-con wasn't working." Explained Taehyung innocently.

"You slept with Jungkook?" Asked Namjoon suspiciously.

"Um yes i did..."

Namjoon rolled his eyes and spoke. "No Tae, what i mean is..."

"Sex..." continued Namjoon and Taehyung froze in place.

Namjoon held on Taehyung's shirt and said "what a bug you dumb head, it's love bites..."

"Uhhh"

"He got carried away didn't he....? Anyways have this bandageamd cover the one in your neck." Said Namjoon as he left the room.

"I'm gonna kill you Jeon Jungkook."

Taehyung POV

FLASHBACK—>

"The air-con was still not repaired."

And so, using that excuse,
so i can stay here with
Him for sometime

Coming from the same
house before going to
school,

Eating meals together,

Working on our
Homeworks
At the same time,

And there's also

"Taehyung-ah..?"