Jungkook's POV

I thought about confessing my love to Taehyung. I don't want him to think that i'm using him for my own pleasure.

Since he is coming after 15 minutes, I might as well get myself ready too.

After 15 minutes.

Taehyung's POV

I entered Jungkook's dorm, "Jungkook?" I called for him. I felt two warm and comforting arms snaked to my waist. I was startled at the sudden contact.

"Hey Taehyung, how are you?" Jungkook whispered to my ears, making me shiver. "E-eh i'm f-fine." I stuttered.

I can feel his hot breathe on my nape and my ear. Oh hell, I was sensitive especially to him, i was weak. I felt his arms tightened around my waist. I groaned at the closeness.

He rested his chin on my shoulder and spoke, "hey baby, I do not want you to think I'm using you for my own pleasure. You deserve everything breathetaking in this universe. You're so adorable amd precious. I want to keep you for myself. I get butterflies when you just flash your boxy smi—"

"S-shut u-up you fool and k-kiss m-me!" I cut him while he was speaking. I was already crying over his confession.

He did what I told. First, he pecked my lips and licked them. He started kissing me softly, but then harshly. The kiss was full of passinate and love.  He kissed my lips deeper as he held my waist tightly and i pulled his face closer.

We stopped, so we could take our breaths. We stared at each other. Jungkook flashed his bunny teeth and smiled. He hugged me, as he rested his chin on my shoulder and spoke, "I love you Kim Taehyung, do you accept me as your boyfriend?"

"Of course Jeon a-ah.." And there he kissed me again. I can tell he was really happy.

THE END

____________________________
wow this ff started in a dirty way and ended in a soft way im-
anyways im emo af bc im listening to Euphoria on repeat. Anyways thanks for reading!! And i'm working on a book, maybe sequel to "Fallen Angel" so prepare and maybe other ff :)).
Thanks x

____________________
instagram~
@/btssexyvines
@/babyjeonguk