Chapter one

One morning Naruto was going to a apartment with sakura and they were going to meet up with sasuke and ino. When they got there they found out that some akasuki members were gonna be there and a couple other people. The apartment only had 3 rooms left so they had to just choose a room when they went in a room they just stared in shock Itachi and Tobi were sitting in the room Tobi was drinking a glass of diet coke and Itachi was chowing down some chips. Every other room was filled now so they had to take the room. Itachi imeditly stoped eating the chips and Tobi spit out his water "What are you guys doing here" Tobi said. "All of the other apartments are filled we were told to come in here" Naruto said. Tobi rushed over to Naruto and said "come in come in". While Sakura and Naruto were unpaking, they heard loud voices and yelling in the room next door while Tobi was chilling, Itachi was eating chips again so Naruto and Sakura both went walking to the door. "Wait Naruto stay here with me while Sakura checks on the noise" Tobi said. Naruto answered with a creeped out voice "why"! Naruto said tobi says "Because you are sooo much like your father with yellow hair and blue sparkling eyes WAIT UHHH.... forget about the sparkiling eyes." Tobi said blushing "Your kinda weird ya know" Naruto said. He and Sakura went to check on the noise they knocked on the door and waited for a answer "i wonder where Sasuke and Ino are" Sakura said. Someone came to the door it was Sasuke.

Hey guys, i hope you liked my chapter one of 3guys after one boy, im going to be doing a chapter two right now...
So stay tuned to read more😉