Chapter seven

So after the beach mess on the ride home Pain wanted to do  something with Naruto so he was planning in his Itachi and Obito knew Pain was thinking about something but they didnt know what. When they got home Obito and Itachi were talking to geather and making a plan to stay up and watch what Pain does😆. When they were all having dinner they all dicied that they were gonna go to the mall. And then they brushed they're teeth and went in bed. Itachi and Obito stayed up then Pain pretended to sleep for an hour to make everyone was asleep but Itachi and Obito made sure to drink extra caffine to stay up. Pain went into action he crept up to Naruto and cuddled with him then Pain kissed his lips once then went back to bed Obito and Itachi both went up to Pain and slaped him and said " KEEP YOUR BODY AND YOUR MOUTH OFF OF NARUTO" "same goes for all of you" Sasuke said. You guys should leave Naruto alone i have watched very closely i know its creepy but you have GOT TO leave Naruto alone". "Cant tell us what to do BITCH" Pain Itachi and Obito said. "Hey Sasuke what are you doing in here" Naruto said in confusement " oh i was just checking up on you". Before Naruto could see Pain Itachi and Obito they quietly crept back in bed.

Hope you liked it and i dont know if i can do one tomarrow but i will try hope you liked it bye.