Chapter eleven

Naruto woke up the next morning with the best smell ever "RAMEN DO I SMELL RAMEN" Naruto said. Itachi said "i wanted to make you a good morning treat" Itachi blushed. Naruto went right to the kichten to the smell of ramen he said thanks to Itachi and slurped up his ramen. They were moving out of the apartment this afternoon. Naruto was also going for some coffee with Obito Naruto went to his room and got dressed Obito was already getting dressed when they were done getting dressed they left to dunkin donuts they walked there because it was a short walk. "So uh Naruto do you want to..... uhhhh be my uh....boy friend" Obito said with a blush " ummm let me think im just gonna say mabey but im gonna think for now about it" Naruto said blushing. When they got to dunkin they walked inside and ordered 2 coffees and then went to a table to chat. "I think you will know my answer by the time we get home or you can come over to my house and you can find out the answer then" Naruto said " Um you should mabey tell me at your house" Obito answered "OK sounds like a plan to me ya know." They were chatting about games and all that stuff and when they finished they're coffees they left for the apartment. Everyone was packing up to go out of this apartment Naruto and Obito packed together. Finally it was time to go Each and everyone of the boys said bye to Naruto. Pain went in serect and hugged Naruto and kissed his neck Itachi went in secret and hugged Naruto and kissed his neck Obito went in secret and hugged Naruto and kissed his neck "see you tonight" Naruto whispered to Obito "ok" Obito whispered back and blushed. Then they all walked sepret ways cause Sasuke took Sakura's car to go drunk with his gang. Naruto got home first cause he was the closest then at Naruto's home DING-DONG oh that must be Obito Naruto said in his head.

Hope you guys liked it i will probly make one tomarrow it depends. so fo now on i am going to put a gif after this little message like this,

 so fo now on i am going to put a gif after this little message like this,

Lol