Chapter five

Everyone said "thanks for the food!!!" After that Sakura called Ino "hello" "heyyy Sakura" Ino said "so where are you right now" Sakura said. oh room 204 Ino said "oh that's one room away from us" Sakura said happily hey im with Naruto lets just meet up at... Ummm how about Flatbread" sounds GREAT Sakura answered. 2 hours later Naruto Ino and Sakura met at Flatbread. Btw Sasuke did not want to come no one knows why but whatever. So after they ordered their lunch they had a conversation about random stuf. Finally their food was done and everyone ate alot "this is really good" Sakura said. Ino and Naruto agreed. When they left they got in the car and went back to the apartment. When they got back Naruto took a shower and during his shower Obito snuck in and hid in the cabbents and Naruto got out out of the shower Obito popped out of the cabbents and taped his mouth so he couldnt talk. Mean while Sakura had to use the bathroom and Obito forgot to lock the door and Sakura didnt know that Obito was in there when she opened the door she saw Obito holding Naruto's nice looking body. OMG Obito what are you doing Sakura screamed Itachi was sleeping so he couldnt hear what was going on Sakura went up to Obito smacked him got Naruto's towel and gave it to him "THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH SAKURA" Naruto said. No problem Sakura happily said.

Sorry that i did not make a chapter in like a week but know i did hope you liked it stay tuned even though i probly wont be able to make a chapter for a while but i hope i can