Chapter four

So while everyone was getting ready for bed Obito was planning what he was gonna do but instead he fell right to sleep everyone was going to bed and Naruto fell asleep and Pain did too and then sakura and itachi could not sleep. All of a sudden Obito got up and then went over to Naruto's bed and started to snuggle "i guess Obito's wish is coming true he wanted to snuggle with Naruto and he is" Sakura said. "Well did you notice that Obito is sleep walking" Itachi said. Let's take a picture of them" Sakura said, Itachi answered "yeah but it would be rude to do to Naruto and Obito" . "Ok i have a different idea" Sakura went right over to Obito and punched him on the head "HEY!!!your sleeping with Naruto ya know you nuckle head". After Sakura punched him he woke up "why am i in Naruto's bed?" Obito asked "because you were sleep walking DUHH". "Oh how sweet...WAIT UHHH i mean how gross of me". After everyone settled down everyone that was up fell right to sleep. "Good morning everyone!" Itachi said. Naruto woke first because of the smell of ramen "YUMMM do i smell ramen?" naruto asked Itachi "yes you do smell ramen my Naruto-kun" Naruto blushed by what Itachi had called him. Naruto woke everybody else up so they could eat too Sakura, Pain ,and Obito all said "thanks for the food!!!!"

Hey everyone please stay tuned for more. i am going to make a new chapter tomarrow thanks.
😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉