Chapter three

Naruto just looked from bottom to top and then he saw Tobi's face then ran out he tripped and fell into Itachi's arms.

Naruto looked up at Itachi and Itachi touched Naruto's face Naruto quickly got out of Itachi's arms and said "thanks for catching me" then both of them blushed bright red then Naruto said "i have to pee so exuse me for a minute

Naruto looked up at Itachi and Itachi touched Naruto's face Naruto quickly got out of Itachi's arms and said "thanks for catching me" then both of them blushed bright red then Naruto said "i have to pee so exuse me for a minute. "What was that?" Sakura said "oh uhhh....nothing nothing at all" Itachi said very nervously. All of a sudden someone knoked on the door Naruto went to open the door "who are you and what do you want" "oh um... ok hi im pain and i need to have a room here the person at the desk said that there's one extra room in here" "hey everyone we have another room mate WHAT! Everyone said , And then came to the door "don't we already have enough people in here" Sakura said. everyone agreed "but i have no other place to go" and in pain's head he was saying that naruto was really cute. Fine itachi and Tobi said "what's all of your name's" pain said "im Naruto" "im Sakura" "im Obito"-"WAIT YOUR NAME IS OBITO" Naruto questioned well yeah Obito answered "and im Itachi" "ok nice name's my name is-"WE KNOW Pain is your name"

 Fine itachi and Tobi said "what's all of your name's" pain said "im Naruto" "im Sakura" "im Obito"-"WAIT YOUR NAME IS OBITO" Naruto questioned well yeah Obito answered "and im Itachi" "ok nice name's my name is-"WE KNOW Pain is your name"

Pain came in and unpaked all his stuff and then went down to have dinner he really liked Naruto three boys like Naruto Obito, Itachi, and now Pain.

Ok now it looks like Naruto has 3 guys that like Naruto who is going to choose in the end (unknown) stay tuned for my next chapter of the mystery in the apartment.