Chapter twelve

Naruto went to open the door for Obito😏. Naruto said "hi Obito" "hi Naruto" Obito said they both blushed and quickly turned red. "Come in Obito" Naruto said in a happy voice. Obito came in and then Naruto grabbed two drinks out of his refrigerater (sorry dont know how to spell that) and brought the drinks to the tabble they were going to talk at. Obito and Naruto sat down nervous "So i wanted to hear your answer about you know" Obito said not finishing his sentence because of how nervous he was. "Um yeah my answer is.... YES" Naruto said quickly, happily, and nervously. He blushed so hard biteing his lip "REALLY!!!! I mean you wanna be with me after what i did to you at that apartment" Obito said suprised but really really happy. "Well yeah i dont care what you did back then you started to get better Itachi and Pain did it too and i forgave them so why not forgive you so sure i will be your boy-" Obito got up so quick and hugged Naruto, Naruto hugged him back. Then Naruto made dinner for them "Obito what do you want for dinner?" "Um... how about ramen and rice balls" "ok" Naruto answered happily.

Omg i love this chapter i made iqm making another one right now i really hope you loved it stay tuned for the next one😆😆😆

Watch this video its is so funny.