Accidental Reveal (Keith)

While I'm sleeping, I get hot and kick the blanket off of me. I open my eyes and see someone had put a table next to my bed. There was a glass of water on it, so I quickly grab it, but when I go to drink, I see my reflection against the water and I almost scream. I stare at the two, purple, fluffy ears that had sprung up on top of my head.
"Wh-what the h-heck...?" I stutter. I yank on one of the ears and I wince. So this isn't a dream. But it sure feels like a nightmare.
"Mullet, open up." Lance knocked on the door. I stare at the door in fear; if he sees me like this, I'm done for! I shut up, throw my jacket over my head, and curl up into a ball.
"Keith?" Lance opened the door. I could hear him gasp softly when he saw me. He was probably gonna laugh, knowing him. A few more tears roll down my face as his footsteps get closer. I try my best to hide my face, but I felt the bed sink next to me and an arm wrap around my shoulder.
"Hey, what's wrong?" Lance asked, his voice sincere and concerned. I shake my head; he can't find out. My stomach turned and I covered my mouth with my hand as I started coughing. He didn't question me not answering and moved his hand up and down my back. His hand was so cold, it felt nice. I eased up a little bit.
"Why do you have your jacket wrapped around you like this?" He asked me. I poke my head up a little so I can see him with one eye. His face is still worried.
"J-just s-started g-getting cold, 's all-l..." I stutter. Whatever I came down with is making things difficult to focus. I felt my jacket being taken off and realized my ears were still up. I heard a slight gasp come from Lance as he stared at me, shocked. I get up, grab a beanie that was on my dresser, and throw it on as I run out the door. I run to the training room. That's where I usually go to clear my head.
"Begin Training Sequence Four." I yell. That was the last level I had gotten to before I got sick. Two robots appear, one with a sword like me, the other with nothing but his dukes up. I grab my bayard and it changes into a sword. I charge at the drones and continue fighting them for a good ten minutes. I can tell my form is getting sluggish. My sword feels weak in my hands as I get cut where my Trials of Malmora scar is. I cry out and hold my arm. I get thrown into the wall behind me and I start coughing a little, winded. I shakily get up and defeat one of the drones, but the other comes up behind me and punches me across the face. I stumble back but maintain my balance as I hear Lance yell,
"Training level off!" I turn to see the entire team running to me, and that's the last thing I see before my head spins and I hit the cold floor with a thud.