A little, small, accidental reveal (Lance)

(Ok but THIS SONG IS SO GOOD?!?!?! Anyways, Story time! Enjoy)

I woke up with Keith sleeping on my chest. He was practically clinging to my shirt, like he was scared I was going to leave, which he most likely was. I smiled and pet his head, his ears flipping down.

That's weird, I thought. Last time I did this, Keith liked it...
Keith started whimpering and gripping onto my shirt. All of the sudden, Keith started crying and muttering under his breath. He was shaking and crying, his breathing completely uneven.

"Hey, Keithy, you okay?" I asked. He continued crying and whimpering, occasionally grunting. Then he did something that made me realize what was happening.

"N-no more... p-please... h-hurts..." Keith cried. He started squirming in my arms and trying to get away from me. "N-No! P-Please! I'm S-sorry!" Keith screamed, pushing on my chest. I kept my arms around him and rubbed his back.

"Keith, it's okay, you're not there anymore." I say quietly, pressing my lips against the top of Keith's head. He continued crying and pushing, wanting to escape. I was scared to let him go because I didn't know if he could hurt himself.

"N-No... P-please don't hurt me a-anymo-more... i-it hurts... p-please... P-PLEASE STOP!!!" Keith screamed as he pushed off of me and sat up, curling into a ball at the other side of the bed. I sat up quickly and went over to him, placing a hand on his.

"Hey, hey, Keith. Look at me. Its okay- hey, it's okay. You're okay. You're not there -Hey, Keith, look at me, okay?" I said after Keith's gaze started going out of focus. His breathing wasn't slowing down, and he was still freaking out a little. "Keith, focus on nothing else but me. You - Keith Kogane - are okay. Nothing bad is going to happen to you here. You're - No, Keith, focus on me. Look at me. You're okay." I whispered. He looked up, tears falling down his face. I smiled softly. "Hey, Kitten. How you feeling?" I asked. Keith whimpered when I called him Kitten and pressed his hands against his ears. I took his hands off casually.

"Hey, none of that. They're adorable." I say quietly. I smile and peck his hand. He blushes and smiles gently. I lift his head up gently and wipe the tears off his face. I smiled and he smiled for a second before the color drained from his face. He started breathing heavily and he started shaking, scratching his arms violently.

"Keith...?" I say quietly. Keith started curling back into a ball, his nails digging into his arms. "Hey, Keith, look at me." I say. He doesn't look at me, but at the doorway. In the doorway, there was Pidge, staring wide eyed at Keith.

"Keith... You're..." They stuttered. I looked at Keith, who was now crying into his knees and whimpering, his ears pressed flat against his head by his hands.

His ears...

"Not a word about this." I tell them firmly. They nod quickly and sit in front of the bed. Keith started sobbing and his breathing became worse. "Hey, Keith, hey hey hey. I need you to look at me. Focus on nothing else. Only Me. Okay?" His tear-filled eyes met mine and I sighed.

"Good. Okay, what is your name?" I ask him.

"K-Keith-th..." he stuttered. I smiled.

"Good. Do you know where you are?"

"I-I-I..." Keith's breath started picking up again and I rubbed his arms.

"Hey, hey, hey. It's okay. You're not there. You're in the castle. You are in your bedroom with Me and Pidge. You' re having a panic attack. I need you to focus on me, okay?" I said quietly. He nodded and looked at me, his breathing still uneven.

"Good. Now, I want you to count to ten. Can you do that?" another nod. Lance smiled.

"O-One... t-t-two..." Keith started. At around five, Keith started panicking again, so I started counting with him. He actually passed out onto my shoulder before we counted to ten. I sighed and smiled at him. I looked over to Pidge who was wide eyed, looking at Keith's ears. Keith's ears were still pressed down to his head. He was obviously still upset, even though he was unconscious, so I cautiously rubbed his shoulder. I turned back to Pidge.