Welcome Back. Please Calm Down. (Shiro and Lance)

( another small a/n: so If you Guys ever want to know a little more about me as a person, I did the "Love, Simon" contest and that explains a little bit about me. So check it out if you want to lol and enjoy the chapter!)

Shiro:
Lance's eyes closed and I sprung into action, catching him before he fell to the ground. I eased him down and quickly picked him up.

"Did we have to give him that mediation?" Hunk asked. I looked to him, seeing the worry in his eyes. He obviously felt bad, and so did I; I was the one who asked him to put the medicine in the goo.

"It's for the best. If Keith's wakes up with Lance on the brink of passing out because of him, he'd feel worse than he did before." I said as I laid down Lance onto his bed. The boy was completely asleep. I sighed and put him to bed before I walked back to Keith's pod along with the others. As I got there, Keith came tumbling out of the pod.

"KEITH!" He yelled. He ran over and caught Keith, whose eyes were still shut. Keith's face was bright red with fever and he looked like he was still in pain.

"Why does he still look hurt? And why is he still burning up?" I asked. Allura couldn't find an answer. Keith groaned and opened his eyes.

"W-wha..." Keith's voice was so small and it scared me.

"Keith, you okay?" I asked him. His eyes widened when he saw me and he shot up, stumbling when he tried to get away from me.

"Woah, Keith, take it easy. It's okay," Hunk said. Keith frantically looked between each of us and backed up, shaking. I could hear Keith's breathing pick up and get progressively worse.

"Keith...?"

Lance:

I woke up and immediately I heard a scream. I bolted up and ran to the healing room. I was rested and had much more energy than before, so I got there twice as fast. Keith was curled up in a corner, gripping his hair and screaming in fear whenever anyone got near him. He was crying and hyperventilating.

He was having a panic attack...

"What the hell happened?!" I shout. everyone but Keith looks at me, while Keith curls in on himself more and grips harder. I start moving towards him, but Shiro holds me back.

"Don't, Lance. Every time we've tried, he's screamed and got worse..." Shiro said. I pushed his hand out of the way.

"Trust me, Shiro. I know what I'm doing. My little sister had a panic disorder, so I know what to do to calm him down." I said. "Let me do this." Shiro looked at me before putting down his arm. I nodded a thank you before slowly making my way over to Keith. He looked up at me and backed away, only to realize he was already against the wall. His eyes widened and his skin was really pale other than his bright red cheeks and his bloodshot eyes from crying. I smiled gently at him and he started whimpering.

"Hey, hey. It's okay, Keith. It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you." I slowly went down to a knee in front of him, my hands hovering in front of me. Keith's breathing calmed a little, but not enough. I gently lift my hand.

"Is it okay if I hug you?" I asked. I know for a fact that not everyone is okay with people touching them during a panic attack, so I always ask before hugging them. Keith gave me a faint nod, and I cautiously wrapped my hands around him. Keith surprisingly flung his arms around me and started sobbing into my shoulder. He sounded terrified.

"P-please d-don't let them h-hurt me...P-please... I d-didn't m-mean to... I-I d-didn't know!" Keith yelled. I rubbed his back gently while he cried. He was trembling and hyperventilating at this point.