Rest (Keith)

(HI! I'm not dead, I dont use this app as often as I used to. I will still write this book, but there will never be a consistency with my upload schedule. It all depends on when i can write. Also, I'm going to be making this an Omegaverse. The storyline will stay the same, but I want to be happy with this story. It isn't a dramatic change at the moment but it'll be more important later down the line. So, as a reference, Keith and Pidge are Omegas, Allura, Coran, and Hunk are Betas, and Lance, Lotor, and Shiro are Alphas. Shiro is the pack leader.)

Keith was purely exhausted and he was emotionally drained. He just wanted to go to sleep. Lance poured water onto his head so he could start washing. Keith would never admit to it but it felt really nice being treated like a human being, instead of...

He wouldn't think about that.

"Okay, babe. I need you to look up a little. Can you do that?" Lance asked gently as he rubbed Keith's shoulders. Keith nodded slowly as he tilted his head up. Lance smiled. He massaged Keith's scalp and tried to get Keith as relaxed as possible. It was working. Keith felt all the tension he had had from his encounter with Shiro leave him.

*flashback*

Keith had been waiting in his room for Lance to come back when Shiro walked in. "I want you out." Shiro spoke in a low voice. Keith whimpered and looked up.
"W-What...?" He asked shakily. He saw the yellow glow in Shiro's eyes and he froze in terror. The alpha's low growl hummed in the room. Keith saw Shiro's eyes and they were glowing yellow - what? Shiro's eyes shouldn't glow yellow...
"I said LEAVE!" Shiro growled as he hit Keith on the back of the neck, causing him to Black out and hit the floor.
When Keith woke up, it felt like the back of his neck was burning ...

*end of flashback*

... wait, that pain was still there. Keith winced as Lance moves his hair up. Lance frowned.
"Sorry baby." He whispered softly, petting behind Keith's normal ears. Keith purred weakly. He felt his stomach drop suddenly and he started to dry heave. Lance frowned and held Keith up. "Shhhh, nonono, it's okay. It's okay, darling. You're okay. Just breathe. Shhhhh, shhhhh..." He soothed him, rubbing his boyfriend's burning back. He sighed softly. Lance kissed the nape of his neck softly as not to scare him. Keith sighed shakily and relaxed.

"I-I'm sorry..." He whimpered. Lance smiled gently and kissed his cheek.
"Don't worry about it, mi amor." He spoke softly. He gently massaged Keith's scalp, getting a soft purr from the young Omega. Lance washed Keith's hair. "Eyes closed, kitty." He whispered. Keith closed his eyes as Lance poured water onto his head. Keith yawned softly and slumped back into Lance, snuggling up to him. Lance blushed and chuckled. "Lovey, you can't fall asleep yet. I still have to- aaaand he's asleep." He spoke softly as he heard the steady purr from Keith. He chuckled and gently eased himself and Keith out of the tub. He dried Keith's body and gently kissed his cheek. He would cut Keith's hair later. He carried his omega to bed, easing down and holding Keith on his chest. Keith instinctively snuggled into Lance's chest. Lance chuckled softly as he heard the door open. Hunk was in the doorway with Pidge, holding a bowl of soup.

"Hey, Lance. How is he feeling?" He whispered softly as he brought the soup over, Pidge sitting at the foot of the bed.

"Hey, guys. He's feeling a little better, thankfully. I washed his hair, but he fell asleep before I could cut it. I'm waiting until he wakes up, but he seems a lot calmer right now. Thanks for bringing food, Hunky." He spoke softly. Hunk gave his usual beam.
"Of course!" He spoke sweetly. "Is there anything we can do to help?"

"Can you get me a weighted blanket and a few snacks?" He smiled softly. Hunk nodded.

"Of course. Pidge, can you get the blanket? There's one in the closet down the hall." The Beta explained to Pidge. They smiled.

"Sure. I'll get some headphones too." They spoke as they and Hunk went to get the stuff. Keith suddenly started whimpering in his sleep. Lance frowned and smelled an overpowering scent of Vanilla. It smelled so good, Lance could hardly control himself. He realized Keith had gone into heat and he paled.

"Shit... shit shit shit shit shit shit!" He mumbled. He didn't know what to do. Keith would freak out if Lance wasn't in the room with him hen he woke up, but Lance couldn't stay in the room with Keith while he was in heat. The smell was addictive and he knew he didn't have much time before he went full on alpha mode on the omega. He was stuck in a bad place right now and he didn't know what to do. He didn't have much time.

"Lance, what's that smell?" Pidge asked as they came in with the headphones and blanket. Lance turned around and sighed.

"Pidge! Oh, thank god! Keith's going into heat and I can't stay in the room with him once he does. I'll lose control and I know he can't deal with... that. I don't want to bring up those memories for him again. I've seen his episodes when he thinks about Lotor... I don't want to cause him harm." He sighed. Pidge thought.

"Well, I might be able to make a scent blocker. You would have to wear your helmet while in here, but i can make it so your scent will be undetectable to Keith and his heat wont be able to reach you. And if not, we can always use the holograms." They thought. Lance beamed and hugged them.

"Thank you!" He suddenly smelled Keith, and he paled. "Fuck, I gotta get out of here...." He mumbled. He covered his nose and got out of the room, leaving Pidge and Keith alone in the room. They sighed and felt Keith's forehead, paling as they felt how hot the other omega was.

"Fuck, dude, you're getting worse... and this heat isn't gonna help you..." they sighed. Keith whimpered and his ears flipped up, drooping sadly. Pidge sighed and tucked him in. They then walked out to go and get some of Lance's clothes. Lance was in his room and he frowned when he saw Pidge.

"I thought you were supposed to be watching Keith?" Lance frowned. "Where is he? Where's my omega?" He started getting protective and his alpha side started to come out. He was growling and shaking. Pidge held up their hands.

"Chill. I'm just getting some clothes to make him a nest. I know he'll want your stuff." They explained as they rummaged through Lances stuff. Lance sighed. Keith's scent started wafting into his room and his eyes widened. He blushed and started walking towards the scent. "What is that amazing smell....?" He asked lustfully, panting and softly as he walked towards Keith's room. Pidge looked up and gasped, running towards Lance.

"No! Stop!" They exclaimed, pushing Lance and trying to keep him away. Lance growled.

"Pidge, lemme go. I need to see what that smell is." He growled softly.  Pidge tried to get him back to his room. However, when Lance got to the room, Shiro was over Keith, his hands touching the unconscious Omega's body in perverse ways. Pidge caught up and gasped.

"SHIRO?!" They got Shiro and Lance out quickly and locked the door behind themself. They panted and growled. "What is WRONG with you two?! I know that its hard to control yourselves, but my god, have some self restraint! You know what Keith has gone through!" They stormed off after setting the lock. Lance growled and went to punch shiro, but the leader was gone. He growled and sighed, looking at Keiths door. He sat down against the door and just waited there.