Gonna be late

"Riiingg riiinngg

"Riiingg riiinngg.." The alarm ringed.

"No!!!!!" Kavya screamed

"Endi kathra?" Her brothers said as he and Arun came into the room(why are you shouting?)

"Poda." Kavya said getting out of bed. (Go away) .

She took her things and went to bath and got dress to go to her channel called SkyTV. It's not as good as SunTV or VijayTV, but she loves to work as a reporter there.

"Dai police," she called her brother. He is a police Assistant commissioner just like his best friend Arun.

"Yenna di?" He asked

"Um, Anna, please can you take me to SkyTV?" She asked

"Podi," he said

"Don't you have your Scooty?" Arun asked

"Nee pesatha." She said (you, don't talk)

"Sarithan Podi," he answered and giving a hi fy to kavya's brother.

"Periya DC inu ninaipu." She mumbled (think he is a big Dipity Comissioner.)

"I heard that." He said

"Unaku mattum enna, periya BBC newsila work panranu ninapu." He said. (what about you? You thing you work in BBC news)

"Aama da, koodiya seekiram, naan BBC ila work panala, work pannuvan." She said (yes, pretty soon, I will work there.)

"Itha vida, I should have took that Scooty." She said leaving with a sad but cute face.

"Nillu (wait)" Arun called as he took his bike. Kavya sat behind him.

"What time should you be there?" He asked

"8:30?" She said

"Are you kidding me? You know what time it is?" He asked

"8:30" she said casually

"Ipidi half time make up podukide iruntha," he started (if you wear makeup half of the time..)

"Adi serupaala" she yelled. (Hit you with my slippers)

"Where do you think I work at? The police station?" She asked getting off.

"That's It, I am dead." She mumbled as she went

"Nilldi" he called (wait di) (di is a way of saying girl but to people who are very close to you.informal way)

"Enadhu di ya?" She went back to fight with him.(what? You used Di to call me?)

"Ok ok, maharani, wait." He said.

"What?" She asked

"you like anyone?" He asked

"You made me come all that way to ask me this?" She asked

" why, you like anyone?" She asked back

"No, but I am currently looking for one." He said

"Porruki, maryatha kedidum." She said. (Idiot, you will loose your respect.)

"I never said I like you, after all I want and adakamana ponnu unlike you." He said (a very quiet and innocent girl)

"Oh adakamana ponna, Apdina nee staighta sudukaaduku po. Anga group groupa adakamana ponnunga irupanga." She said (go straight to the graveyard. You will find a lot of dead bodies)

(A/N: "adakkamaana" means a traditional and quiet girl but  "adakkam" is when you burn a person's body in the graveyard)

"Someone getting jealous?" Arun asked

"No actually, it's a suggestion. Guess what, I am gonna go to Maragatha Kaadu today. So excited." She said (emerald forest)

"Maragatha Kaada? It's dangerous." He told her.

"It's where you can find some 'adakamana ponnu'" she said laughing and going inside

"Bye" he said

"Bye, thanks for the lift. Can you come and pick me up later at like 9:30?" She asked him

"Adi Serupaala." He yelled

"Just kidding, over tension is injurious to health." She said laughing

Arun just smiled and got on his bike to go.

"Why are you late, again?" Her boss asked

"Sir, um my friend's grandma died." She said

"Why are your friends grandma dying everyday?" He asked

"This is your last warning." He yelled turning serious.

"Sorry sir." Kavya made a sad face.

"Your crew is as usual waiting for you. Go to maragatha Kaadu now. " he orders

She went inside and found her crew.

"He guys." She said

"Hi Kavya." They said irritated

"Finally you are her. It looked like ages." Jj said

"Come on, let's get to work." Maya said

" Maya said