Marudheeran's reincarnation

"Niludi, what does this mean." Arun raced after her.

"It means what it means." Kavya said

"Ay, apa nee yaaravathu unkida propose panna, avana serupaala adikamadiya?" He asked her. (If a guy propose to you, wouldn't you hit him with your slippers?)

"Yenda? Nee propose panna poriya?" She asked him

"Naanavathu unna propose panrathavathu." He said laughing. (Me? Propose you? Never.)

"Yaarudi antha unlucky fellow?" He asked her.

"Yentha unlucky fellow." Kavy asked like she don't know what he is talking about.

"Athan, nee love panniye avana kettean." Arun said

"Athayellam sollamaaden Poda." She said getting up.

"So this Marudheeran, he is your destiny husband. Avan vanthu yen Pondati enkanu yenna vanthu ketana naan yenna solrathu." He asked

"Athuthan naan unkoodave irupene." She said

"Enathu?" He asked

"Maramandanu sonnan." She mumbled

"Nee maramandanu yeppavo yennaku theriyum di." He said

"Unmaya sollu nee yaarayaachum love panriya da?" She asked him frankly(tell me the truth, do you love anyone?)

"Aama, love pannran." He said smiling.

"Yaaru?" She asked in a shaky voice

"Un voiciku ennachu?(what happened to your voice?)" he asked

"Onnum ilaye" she lied

"Anyways, Ava kannu rendum irruke, fulla antha radio maathi, yeppavum pesikide irukum." He said looking at Kavya. Kavya looked elsewhere in order to stop her tears.

She liked him. She had decided, she wants him. No matter what she wants to marry him, even if Marudheeran comes.

Without knowing a tear dropped from her eyes.

"Hey what happened?" He asked

"Nothing da, naan unaiyum serthu kastapaduthirean da. Very sorry." She said as she got up. (I am hurting you along with me.)

"Ay, loosu, nee yenna kastapaduthirainu naan sonana?" He asked her

"Still da, I ...feel guilty." She said crying on his shoulders.

"Hey, nee azhuthu than yenna kastapaduthira. Mudhala kaneera thoda." He said wiping off her tears. (If you cry like this, then I feel something. First wipe off those tears.)

"I... Can I tell you something?" She asked still on his shoulder.

"Nee love panriye, antha ponnu eppidi irupanga?" She asked

"Oh Avala? Yeppa paaru media reporting indu thiriva." He said

"Entha T.V.?" She asked more tears started coming

"SkyTV?" He said

Suddenly she got up and looked at him.

"Aama, nee Marudheerana find panalum, I will still love you. Nee yenna love pannanumnu Enthan acasiyamum illa. Naan unna vidu poiduvan aana yen heart fulla nee than irupa." (Even if you find Marudheeran, I will still love you. I will leave you alone, but my heart will be fully filled with your memories.) he said.

"I love ......" He started. Suddenly an arrow came toward Arun. It was aimed to his heart. But Kavya got it.

"Un heart poora naan irukenla, athuthan. I loved you the first second I saw you. I was young so I thought it was an infatuation or a crush, but I was wrong. The second time you got even closer to my heart when Amma and Appa died. I loved you and I still love you." She said getting up.

There was a silence for about 30 seconds.

"Ay, Ithu romance timila, yaaru arrow vidathunu kandipudikanum." (It's not time to romance, look for who threw the arrow.) he said

"Antha kastatha naan unaku thara virumbala marudheera." A guy came up.

"What?" Arun asked

"Yaaru nee?" Kavya asked

"Nee un kaadhalana thedi intha purapuku vanthirikirathu maathiri thaan, naan yen kaadhaliya thedi intha purapu eduthiriran." The guy said. ( just like how you came for your lover in this generation, I came searching for my lover.)

"What does that have to do with us?" Arun asked

"Don't joke around marudheera," he said laughing

"My destiny is to kill you and take Mandhagini from you and that King MahaDev." He said

"Mandhagini, it's your dad's order to bring you back. He promised me your hands in marriage." He said trying to pull her by her hands.

"Leave her!" Arun shouts as he pulled her back toward him.

"Yaarudi Ivan pudhusa? Yethuna peruda iruntha than naan unna kaapathanum?" He asked softly so only she could hear.

"Porruki, romba pesina, naan avan koodave poiduvan." She blackmailed him.

"Sarithan Podi." He said

""Aama, un Peru enna?" Kavya asked the guy.

"Enna Mandhagini, un aasa maamavaye maranthidiya?" He asked (you forgot your favorite cousin?)

"Dai, un Peru ennanu kedain." Kavya talked back

"Dai ya, ithu enna puthu palakam? Anyways en Peru Bhairava. Kaala Bhairava." He said

"Pera paaru, oruthan Peru Marudheeran, yenoruthan Peru Mahadev and un Peru Kaala Bairava." Kavya said putting her arms on Arun's shoulders.

"Un Peru mattum? Mandhagini mattum short paaru." Arun said as he laughed

"Ipa nee variya illaya?" He asked

"Sari varen Ana one condition," Kavya said

"What condition?" Bhairava asked

"Let go of Arun, I mean Marudheeran." She said

That's when it hit are that he was the prince Marudheeran. He was supposed to save her. He thought of everything as a joke until now.

"No, you can't go." Arun shouted pulling her on her hands, but was too late. Bhairava pulled Kavya to the edge of the mountain and all of a sudden they started flying but when he tried to grab Kavya, his grip was too late and he fell of the mountain into the ocean.

"Arun," Kavya screamed

"Hey avana kaapathuda." She tapped on bhairava's shoulders.

"I came to kill him, but you saved him. But his bad luck, he is going to fall in there and die. Marudheeran was atleast strong but him, oh god, this is just too easy." Bairava said laughing.

Tears fell from kavya's eyes and fell down toward the ocean.

It peirced through the water and fell on Arun's eyes. Suddenly Arun felt something ache in his heart. He could breath under the water, but couldn't  come out of the water no matter how much he tried.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Thanks so much for waiting a long time. Guys also I have decided that it's not horror, so I decided to put this in something like thriller or mystery. Thanks so much for your support guys. It would be nice if you guys could vote.

Your friend Mathangi