Get lost

"Arun?" Kavya called.

"Ya, What?" He asked.

"The forest? The last fortune?" She asked him

"Don't worry, I'm pretty sure time will tell." Arun said.

"Time has came my dear." MahaDev came in.

"Oh, god" Kavya sighed.

"Don't you knock on the door before you come?" Kavya asked.

"Awww. How sweet. I'm your Fiancé, don't you dare say that to my darling. I should be the one to slow him in the house." He said.

"Ey." Arun shouted.

"Cool baby, this idiot is just joking around. You see, he is just a ghost that don't know anything about true love." Kavya said as she put an arm around arun's shoulders.

"Well, darling, if you can get your Maragadha Naanayam, I might leave you and you're Arun boy alone. Also, him.... marudheeran? Marudheeran fights to get everything. He only hides away. If he is a man, tell him to fight me and win." He said.

"Alright, I'll fight you back. But one thing. You're a ghost and I'm a human." Arun said.

"MahaDev, don't come to fight my Arun. He is worse than marudheeran." Kavya said eagerly.

"Really? We'll see. He said as he took the Maragatha Naanayam and threw it as Kavya. The bottom half of here froze.

"Kavya." Arun screamed.

"Don't worry, darling. When your angel of love is dead, I'll take you with me and Marry you." He said.

Thoo. Neelam oru rajava?" She asked.

He took out at an now and arrow to get Arun but Arun didn't know how to kill him. He only knew how to escape.

Then the thoughts of brakeing a bow and arrow came up. He didn't know if it's work. He pulled the bow and arrow from him and broke it.nothing happened.

Arun felt so Frustrated of how it wouldn't work.

"Did you really think, I only have one? I always start with a simple one." MahaDev said.

Then suddenly he took out a emerald bow and arrow.

"This is the one." Arun thought.

Arun used self defense to keep himself safe but suddenly after a few mins, Arun was able to get the bow from him. He broke it in half and looked at the The sun covering the moon. It was visible to his eyes.

Soon mhadev's Spirit went away. But Kavya still stood there with half of her body frozen.

"Oh my Mandhagini." Kala bhairava came.

"Now him?" Arun asked.

"No, no, you never understood me. I was the reason you guys died. I loved Mandhagini a lot. I will never force her to hell. I was kind of acting all this time and seeing if you can achieve as much as Marudheeran. Yes I figured out that she's all yours now." He said taking another Emeral Coin and throwing it at Mandhagini/ Kavya. She suddenly turned back to normal and hugged Arun.

"Thank you so much Kala Bhairava." She said also hugging him.

Soon he left as well and it was just Kavya and Arun.