Fortune Teller

Arun has been laying there for a long time, soon it started to rain cats and dogs. Arun wasn't dead but he wouldn't wake up.

What happened to Kavya? Well she had been taken by RajMahadev. He is dead anyways, why does he need a wife and a girl as beautiful as Kavya,

"Arun," Kavya ran to him.

"Arun wake up.lets get out of here." Kavya said

"Arun please da. Get up." Kavya screamed giving up.

Suddenly Arun's fingers started to move, then soon his whole body started interacting with the soul inside him. He soon opened his eyes to look at Kavya.

"Kavya?" He asked

"Sai, vaada?" She said pulling him with her.

"It hurts," Arun points to his head.

"Hey I was thinking, Marudheeran will come or not is something I don't know, it will be stupid of me to wait for him and ruin my self. So I thought I should come with you." Kavya said ignoring his last sentence.

"I said it hurts." He said again touching his head.

"Dude, you should get used to it. This is why Marudheeran should be here. He won't feel any pain." Kavya said giggling.

"One sec though," Kavya said taking something out of her bag.

"Look at this leaf." She said

"It's pain relieve, like we have in cities. Just chew it and you will be alright." Kavya said giving it to him.

"No way," Arun said

"Dai, eat it," Kavya said forcing it in his mouth.

"Suddenly his head stopped hurting and his wound disapeared as if that never happened.

"Thanks di." He said hugging her.

"Hello, Marudheeran is going to get mad if you hug his girlfriend." She said

"Periya Marudheeranam, intha ponnu fulla kiruku aana piraku than Ivan varuvanpola."Arun said

"Arun," Kavya said in a quit and soft voice.

"What?" Arun asked

"Look at this," she said as she gave Arun a book from the old times. Referred as (Olai chuvadi.)

"What's this?" Arun asked opening it

It's like a fortune teller. The cyclone gave this to me. He said to give it to Arun. The thing is how does he know you?" Kavya asked

"What language is this?" He asked not being able to understand.

(The first two are from puli, but the rest are made up. Hope it doesn't stink.)

Kallai urutu paathai thirakum (from puli) ( roll the rock, path will appear)

Peyarai maathu nalam peruvai (from puli) (change the name, you'll get better.)

Kadhal seidhay kaalam unpakam (you have loved, time is on your side)

Vel ai edu murugan varuvan (get the vel, lord murugan will come)

Thadiyai edu, kadhalukaga poradu ( get the stick,fight for love,)

Ambai udai, Aavi aliyum ( break the bow, the spirit will be gone)

"Ithai mudithal  vetri nitchayam" it said in the end

"What is all this?" He asked

Kallai urutu, means to roll the rock right?" Kavya asked

"Yes, Kavya." Arun said irritatingly.

"Whose fortune is this again?" Arun asked

"Yours whose else." Kavya said.

"Let's go look for a rock like this says." Arun said

"Ok, let's go." Kavya said as she followed him.

Soon they got to a place not knowing what to do. Kavya's stomach roared with hunger.

"Look, an apple tree." Kavya said

"Are you stupid?" Arun asked

"dai, yennaiye stupid Inu solluvaya?" Kavya asked hitting him.

"Kavya, did you forget the last time you tried to get a fruit from the tree, yet hey took you." Arun said

"But I am hungry da." She said.

"Well I can't walk," Kavya said

"What do you expect me to do?" Arun asked as if he doesn't know.

"Thooku da." She said

"Kavya?" He said as he wrapped his hand around her holding her in a bridal style.

He accidentally touched her bare waist and felt uncomfortable to hold her up. She also felt it but kept quiet as if nothing ever had happened.

"Yen sareeya patti nee onnume sollaleye." Kavya asked

"It's good." Arun said not looking at her because if did he would be mesmerized by her beauty that he'll forget everything.

"Unna kettean paru, yenna sollanum" Kavya said

"One more thing, you look like Mandhagini." Arun said

"What, like if you knew her." Kavya said

"No, I saw her statue." Arun corrected.

"So," Kavya said

"How are we going to escape?" Kavya asked

"Well, I have the best idea." Arun said

"What?" Kavya asked

"I can make a deal with your future husband." Arun said

"Who could that be?" Kavya acted.

"RajMahadev." Arun said

"For your information, he is a Aavi" she said

"Nee mattum yenna?" Arun asked

"Dai, idiot." Kavya said.

"Anyways, I can tell him, he let me go, I'll give Kavya.... I mean Mandhagini to him." Arun said

"Che,porruki, nee appidiyum Seiya koodiya allu da nee." Kavya said as a tears escapes.

"Ay, I was joking ma." Arun said wrapping his hands around her shoulder. Then  down her bare waist. He hugged her closer to him. Comforting her.

"You know," Arun started.

"What?" Kavya asked as her head layed on Arun's shoulders.

"I love this girl," Arun said. She suddenly got up and looked at him.

"Arun in love?, who is that unlucky girl?" Kavya acted.

"She lives in London." He said

"Oh," Kavya said as her face turned red.

Arun looked at her expression and found out how much she likes him. He stopped talking about it so that Kavya wouldn't be hurt.

"So," Kavya said after a long time of silence. Arun looked at her and suddenly noticed something behind her.

💐🌹💐🌹💐🌹💐🌹💐🌹💐🌹💐🌹💐🌹💐🌹💐🌹💐🌹💐🌹💐🌹💐🌹💐🌹💐🌹💐🌹💐🌹💐🌹💐🌹💐🌹💐🌹💐🌹💐🌹💐🌹💐🌹💐🌹💐🌹

Hi guys, this chapter had the fortune teller. Hoped you guys loved this chapter. Well I got this idea from Puli (illayathalapathy). I have a new cover now for this. Hope you guys like it too. Sangeethaa, my bestie helped me make the cover. We are planning to write a combined book soon. I will tell you guys the name pretty soon. Thank you.

Your friend Mathangi