FLASH BACK

Hey guy, this chapter, you will be seeing the flash back for the story of Marudheeran and Mandhagini. Because choosing names for the kingdoms and things like that is hard for me, I am using a lot of names from Puli. As you might have guessed. I still love puli, even though Vijay Anna acted many more movies after puli.thanks for Reading. Hope you guys comment, vote and read on. If you like this story, please tell your friends to read it. Thank you so much for your support.

🌺🌹💐🌺🌹💐🌺🌹💐🌺🌹💐🌺🌹💐🌺🌹💐🌺🌹💐🌺🌹💐🌺🌹💐🌺

Arun couldn't feel himself, hi whole body felt numb and then slowly he fainted and went into a deep sleep.

FLASH BACK- Marudeeran and Mandhagini

Marudheeran, the prince of vedalapuram, was to be the next king of Vedhalapuram. He was a brave prince who would do anything to save his kingdom and its people eveN if it meant risking his life.

"Marudheeran?" His father the king pulivendhan called him.

"Yes, father." He said with respect. Arun felt him as Marudheeran. Whatever Marudheeran felt, Arun felt it too. As if Arun had went into marudheeran's body.

"You must go to Pandiya Raajiyam and stay there as a village man. There is something wrong with their kingdom and King Pandiyan has asked me to sent you. This is top secret, so don't tell anyone that you are the prince of Vedhalapuram. " his dad finished.

"Yes father," he said going outside.

"Hey, Kodangi, come with me." He said taking kodangi, his warrior friend whom had been with him for years, with him to the other Kingdom.

When they were on their way to Paandiya raajiyam, a group of men stopped them.

"Who are you? And where are you headed?" They asked

"I am Marudheeran and this is Kodangi." marudheran said

"Well you don't look like prince marudheeran himself. What a name though. Where are you headed?" He asked

"Paandiya Raajiyam." Kodangi said

"You aren't allowed to go." He said

"We have been invited by the king to do so. Now if you may let me go." Marudheeran said

"Well where is the money to pass through the place?" The guy asked them
Marudheeran stood there shocked that you have to pay in order to do this.

Soon the king came in his chariot.

"What is happening here?" The king asked

"Your majesty, I am Marudheeran." He said

"Oh, pr.... marudheeran, please come. " the king said
As marudheeran and Kodangi got on their horses.

When they arrived at the castle, the king gave them full respect and the people in the kingdom, they got mad that they weren't treated the same way.

In their room, the king came and locked the door.

"You don't look like prince Marudheeran anymore. You look as if you are a poor village man." The king said.
"Your majesty, I don't know if you heard of this, but the men their asked us to pay for our visit. Is it part of your rules here?" Marudheeran asked

"No, definitely not." The king said getting up.

"My kingdom allowed anyone to enter but checks thoroughly if they have any weapons or not." He king said

"Hey never checked us, they said they will allow us to go in if we pay." He said

"This is something hat I need to talk to the council members and the knights about this. Now, if you may join us for dinner. Please don't wear this, if asked by anyone, say you have came from the village of kotaipattinam to make medicines and you are to be dressed like a warrior." The king said going outside.

Mandhagini and her friend were playing hide and seek around the kingdom when she ran into Marudheeran's room.

He was in the process of changing his clothes.

"Aaaah" she screamed when she saw him.
He ran and hid and somehow was able to put on the the suit before he hid.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" She asked

"Um.... may I know who you are first?" Marudheeran asked her.

"I am...... wait I asked the question first. Now you must answer me." Mandhagini said

He stood there staring at her. She was a pretty girl and she looked around the age of 20.she is probably the princess.

She had on a green Saree that matched the Maragatha Castle. Her eyes were twinkling  as if she was the goddess coming down to earth. Something about her eyes made him stare at her.

"Hello, excuse me?" She said snapping her finger in front of his face.

"I am........" He started to tell her but paused remembering that he mustn't speak of his true identity.

"I came from the village to give medicine." He said

"Oh, but you look like a ........a........Prince." She said

"I am the prince in my village." He said

"Oh, that's nice." She said

"And you?" He asked her

"Princess Mandhagini." She said

"Nice, and if you may please exit my room, I will finish dressing up." Marudheeran said

"Ya, my apologies." She said leaving

As she left her, the part of her saree flew into his face. He was struck in the heart by her smiles and especially those eyes that spoke many words, and was unable to move.

"Marudheeraaaa" kodangi called

"Remember, my prince that we are not here to romance, we are here to help the king. Deal with your love, another time." Kodangi said

"Yes, I know.... I know...." Marudheeran said

"Well, Let's get started." Marudheeran said going outside of his room.

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

It had been a long time since I edited the story. Hope you are enjoying.