Flashback- The Ending

When they got to the kingdom. Manthagini ran to her father telling him about her love for marudheeran and how he proposed her.

The king was very happy but one problem, he agreed to Kala Bhairava to marry her.

"What? Dad no." She screamed.

"Bhairava will understand if I tell him." She said.

But no matter how hard she talked, he wanted her.
According to him, marudheeran isn't even a person.

"If you protest, honey, I'll actually kill your marudheeran and then start our wedding businesses.

"Soon we have to run away from this place." Mandhagini told Marudheeran as they were walking.

When they were home, they heard the news that the king was killed by MahaDev and his army.

"No dad." Mandhagini screamed kneeling on the floor crying.

Kala Bhairava was also cry as for this is his his uncle and future father in law.

Mandhagini went off with her sword to fight MahaDev but marudheeran followed behind stopping her.

"Listen." He said.

"You gotta stop. He has a big army. We can do something and kill him. But first I don't want you killed. What will I tell the queen? That her daughter is also ....." marudheeran stopped.

As they were going back, MahaDev's men kidnapped Mandhagini. Marudheeran as one couldn't handle anything.

Soon he got to the Mountain and bridge that separates both of the kingdom. There he saw Mandhagini and MahaDev sword fighting.

"Mandhagini stop." He screamed.

"Darling, if she loses, she would have to marry me." MahaDev  said.

"She will win." Marudheeran said but to his disappointment, she lost.

Marudheeran ran toward Mandhagini but she ran toward the Cliff and jumped down from the bridge. Marudheeran went behind her.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

This is the end of the flash back. Sorry I tried to fit a lot in a chapter but I'm pretty sure you guys want to know what Kavya and Arun are feeling right now. So I fast forwarded the parts a bit. Please vote, comment and Read on. Thanks guys.