Flash Back: The Proposal

"Ey, bhairava, I know it's you." Mandhagini said.

Marudheeran's blood boiled. He thought she liked him back but now he finds out she might not.

"Marudheera, this is kala Bhairava, my cousin. He is my fav cousin." She said

"Ok, I am going to go." The king said leaving.

"Marudheera? Aren't you the prince of all kingdoms? I wished I could have been like you." He said

Mandhagini was shocked to hear this from him.

"Wait, now I am hearing all these new things about you. The only thing i thought was you were a prince but not all this. I am sorry for being so rude to you." She said

"You weren't rude at all. I sorta enjoyed it." He said

She smiled, not just a random smile but a smile with love in it.

Kala bhairava, on the other hand felt left behind and put his hands on Mandhagini's shoulders.

She turned around to look at him but as for Marudheeran, his blood was still boiling.

"Ok, Mandhagini, I have other stuff to do." He said

"Hey, nillu." She said pulling his arms.

This time, Kala bhairava's blood boiled.

As for Mandhagini, she was in deep love with Marudheeran.

That evening, Mandhagini was with her friends talking about random girly stuff

That evening, Mandhagini was with her friends talking about random girly stuff. Marudheeran was passing her way of the room.

"Marudheera." She called.

"Ya?" He asked

"Can you do me a favor?" She asked.

"What?" He asked

"Can you take us into the forest?" She asked

"Wow, this all mighty princess scared to go into the forest." He said

Mandhagini MV: dai idiot, don't you see I am asking you out?"

"No, I just......" She started.

"Fine." He said finally understanding.

"Is it just you or?" He asked.

Mandhagini's MV: finally, you get it. Nee sariyana dumb da ni.

"Me only?"  She asked.

Kala Bhairava came and looked at marudheeran and Mandhagini.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Nothing, I was just asking Marudheeran if he wanted to come with me to the forest." She said.

"Are you insane or what?" He is a very busy guy and you're asking him your childish stuff." He said.

"No no, it's definitely ok." Marudheeran said.

"Ok then." Bhairava said

"Um marudheera.... are you married?" She asked him.

"Why?" He asked.

"Just wondering." She said.

"Well I'm in love with a girl. If she agrees, I'll marry her and ......" He started.

"Who is She?" She asked.

"Well.... its a girl with a type of eyes that tells a fortune. A girl with the lips that force you into staring at." He said.

"Oh, well haven't you asked her approval?" She asked.

"Um should I?" He asked her.

"Ya... what if she likes you as well. Who wouldn't like you? The prince of vedhalapuram." She said.

"Mandhagini, will you marry me?" He asked.

Mandhagini didn't know what to do. She wasn't expecting this. She only felt sorrow and was disappointed till he proposed her. Everything changed. Her gloomy mood turned into a loving and happy and excited. There was no way of describing her feelings.

"What?" She asked.

Marudheeran quickly pulled a flower 🌺 from the nearby tree and proposed her by kneeling down.

She took the flower. He stood up and she quickly hugged him.