Mango tree

"Kavya?" Arun screamed as he ran. She was out of sight.

"What am I going to do?" Arun worried.

Everyone stood at there places frozen, scared to me.

Arun went further into the forest and Kavya's scream stopped.

"Boo!!!" Kavya said screaming out of her lungs.

"Kavya.... are you ok?" Arun asked catching his breath and trying to relax a bit.

She still kept laughing like crazy.

"I fooled you." She laughed as she said this.

Suddenly Arun got so mad 😡, that he slapped her right on the face, hard.

"Idiot." He said moving away from her.

"Sorry," Kavya said running to him and trying to hold his hand, but he shooed it freed himself.

Her eyes were red and was crying. His eyes were red too but was because of his anger. She wiped her tears and followed him back to the place where everyone else was.

"Kavya, you ok?" Maya asked

"Ya," she said looking at Arun who was still mad.

"Was there a fight scene? Tell me what happened." Jj asked smiling

"Why would that happen?" Arun said not looking at Kavya.

"Athu vanthu, summa?" Kavya said before they can say anything. ("It's nothing")

"Sir, could the killer be in this forest at the moment?" Kavya asked.

"Sirah?" Arun asked surprised trying to look into her eyes, but her eyes weren't looking at him, she was looking at the floor.

"Sir, camera?" The camera man came.

"Oh we are shooting for your tv." Arun said finally understanding everything.

"Well, I think he is and those who believe in ghost and spirits, I don't believe in those so don't even mess with me. We will catch him soon." Arun said trying to look in her eyes.

She glanced at him but when the interview was over, she went along with them quietly.

"Is this Kavya we are seeing?" Maya asked

"No I don't think so," Jj said

"Sir, look over there." The other police men with Arun said and they all looked at what he was pointing at.

It was another grave.

"Ilavarisan Marudheeran." It read

"This is the prince. He also died on the same day the princess did, but I can't find the reason anywhere." Kavya said

"Ok everyone come on, we will go further and next we will find the Kings grave." Arun joked expecting Kavya to protest but she stayed quiet.

"What's up with the Kuddy pissasu?" Arun finally asked as Kavya looked up at him.

Kuddy pissasu is the nick name that her brother and Arun uses when they are at home. She can't believe he used that here in front of everyone.

"Who is that?" Maya asked

"Who else, Kavya." Jj answered

"Dai poda," she said angrily

"Hello mister, you have no rights in calling me that." Kavya yelled at him.

"Excuse me, I never said you are that Kuddy pissasu." Arun said trying to cheer her up.

"Sir, will you quit it?" Kavya said looking up at his reaction. She always call him like how she called her brother. He was shocked by her behavior.

Kavya's parents died in an accident a few years ago. Arun and Ram were best friends before all this had happened.

He was by their side when this happened. Especially by kavya's side. She fell in love with him because of how much he cared. She had thought of him as a family member.

"I am Starving." Maya said

"Same" Kavya said going near a tree.

"Look, there is a mango tree. Let's eat these mangoes." Kavya said trying to climb the trees.

"Don't, you are going to fall." Arun said as she came lost her balance when climbing the tree.

He caught her before falling on the ground. She looked up at him as she was wrapped in his hands. She had never been this close to him before.

"Pissasu." Arun said smiling, but she was still mad at him.

"Um.... You can let go... Now.." Kavya said

"Oh let go?" He asked letting her go but caught her just in time.

"Just... Enough." Kavya said angrily.

She soon went back to climb and successfully got a fruit from the tree. She got down and looked at the fruit she had gotten.

Suddenly, the trees' branches started to move back and forth and it immediatly got dark.

"Who dares to climb my trees and pick up my fruit?" Some humongous roar was heard.

Kavya wrapped her fingers around Arun's and his in his shoulder.

"It's ok, I will alway be there for you," he comforted Kavya by wrapping his hands around her. She felt comfortable and safe in his shoulders.

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Hey guys sorry if I bored you out in this chapter, it wasn't that interesting was it? Anyways I will try my very best to make the next chapter more enjoyable. Thanks guys.

Your friend Mathangi