Epilogue

Kavya and Arun's Wedding,

Today was their wedding day. Arun was still asleep in the bed. His parents tried to wake him up but he wouldn't budge.

"Arun." Kavya called him.

"Kavya?" He asked still asleep.

Suddenly the door opened. But he was still laying on the bed.

"Oh, bhairava. You're here too?" She asked.

"How can I miss the wedding of my fav couple especially if the girl is my lovable cousin." He asked.

"You look different." She said.

"I can't look like that in front of these people." He said.

"Oh, ok." She said as she sat next to Arun in the bed.

"Get up Arun." Kavya screamed at him.

"Nope. Not going to." He said pulling her into his chest.  Her head hit his chest forcefully.

"You idiot. Get up or..." She said as he grabbed her hands and laid on her lap.

"This is my last day.... or last hours as a bachelor boy who enjoys his life." He said as bhairava laughed.

She forcefully woke him up and made him go take a shower.

Soon the two were sitting in front of the fire and the Priest. Beyond them were many many people that you can't really tell where was who.

The priest was chanting many mantras until the last min where he got the thaali and gave it to Arun.

Arun ties it around Kavya's next declaring her as his wife.

Soon the two were at home talking when Bhairava came back again.

"Mandhagini, today is my last day in this world." He said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because I only have permission to live here until you get married. I promised your dad that I'll get you married before I die."

"Thanks." They said as he also left.

"What is this?" Kavya asked looking at
Something.

"Maragatha Nanayam."Arun said