Yoosung x Reader. An Annoying day with Yoosung

Hi im the writer Call me Space thats not my real name but a nickname i call myself anyways im taking requests so yea enjoy now

Legend
(Y/N) = Your name
(H/C) = Hair color
(E/C) = Eye color
(J/N) = Job Name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) POV
You came home from (J/N) and You saw Yoosung which was surprising because he comes home later than you but he came home early today. He was playing LOLOL, he had his headphones on so you thought he couldn't hear you so you decided to surprise him (not really lol). You walk up to him and place your hands over his eyes. He takes of his headphones and Says  . . . "Is it Rika?"

He got you so triggered that you let go of him and got yours keys and left to your car with a Yoosung following you and he kept repeating "Im sorry forgive me please" You loved him but man could he get you mad when it came to her name.

Yoosungs P.O.V
I got home from school early (btw yoosung is still in school for dis so yea) I decided to play some LOLOL when a pair of hands covered my eyes  I took off my headphones and already knew it was My love (Y/N) but for some reason i said Rika I could already tell that she wanted me to guess who it was, and she wanted me to say her name so then i said " Is It Rika?" She let go of me and went for her keys and opened the door and left i followed her and I kept repeating " I'm Sorry forgive me please."

The end

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ i don't really know what this story was i just got an idea so yea I'm currently taking requests if anyone has any :3 Bye now -Space
Word count 308 :3