Dream girl| Jumin x Fem! reader

This is short but I think its kinda wholesome. So enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Jumin were currently out for a fancy dinner date together for valentines day. You dressed up and looked your best for him. But you still feel under-dressed noticing a lot of women there in fancy clothing. And they all looked prettier than you. Jumin noticed you looking around being nervous. He grabbed you hand and gave you a light kiss on you head and You looked up at him and gave him a nervous smile. 

You both got seated and started to talk about each others day. The waiter came and took your orders then left while leaving your drinks. 

"whats wrong" Jumin grabbed your hand over the table showing concern.

"Its- Its nothing!" You drank some water to make it more convincing. 

"Its not 'nothing' so tell me" 

"I-I just don't deserve you.."

"deserve..me? Aw (y/n) Trust me when I say this I'm the one who doesn't deserve you. Your my Dream girl and If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be living such a good life." He reassured you.

"..." You didn't response but just looked away shyly and blushed a light pink. He chuckled at your reaction and took a quick sip from his wine.

"I love you, You know"

"I love you too" You smiled at him and continued to enjoy dinner together since your food just arrived. 

_________time skipy___________

You both got home and got ready for bed. You laid together after also getting Elizabeth ready for bed. He pulled you closer to him and kissed your cheek.

"I love you so much You have no idea"

"I love you too"

With that said You both fell asleep in each others arms. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed! I know its short but yee.

Until next time~