Jumin x Sick reader

Legend
(Y/N) = Your name
(H/C) = Hair color
(E/C) = Eye color
(F/N) = Full name
Into the story we go btw this will be a short one ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) P.O.V
Pain. Thats what you felt when you woke up. It was a Sunday So Jumin had the day off today. "Ughh" You Grunted Feeing Pain. The Reason you felt pain was because yesterday at your job you were moving alot and after work you went to the gym with Jaehee and It Rained when you went home walking. So you were sore and you felt hot at the same time.

"Good morning Honey" Jumin Purred Into your ear. "Good Morning Jumin" You said, Your voice was Scratchy and lightly rough. "Are you Sick?, Sweetie" Jumin asked Worried. "I Think So" "Okay I'll Go ask the cook to make some chicken soup for you or would you like some thing else?" Jumin asked clearly worried. "Just Soup Is fine" You replied with a small smile. "Could you get me some medicine too please" You asked Jumin. "Of course anything for you love" Jumin then left to go get your stuff.

~Time Skip thanks to Star Seven~

Knock Knock. "Come in" The door opened and Jumin came in with Soup and a Bag That probably had your Medicine. "I Brought your Soup and Medicine" He said while putting down the soup on the side dresser next to the bed. He then Grabbed a spoon and the medicine and started to give it to you. "Say Ahh" Jumin said Smiling. "Ahh" You said While taking the medicine.

Jumin put away he medicine and then Started to feed you. Once Finished Jumin then tucked you in gave you a kiss on the forehead, Got in bed with you and said "Take a nap love, When you wake up you should feel better" "Okay" You then Closed your eyes and went to sleep with Jumin Next to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sooo Was that Good? Hopefully it was anyways hope you enjoyed this one see you on the next one until then. ~Space

Words: 349