Smokes and Mirrors| Yandere!Yoosung x reader

Hii so New update yay. this story isnt that good but yee. Just a reminder I have a new book Anime x reader oneshots so you can check it out if you want I have a lot of drafts for stories rn but ye enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A tiny girl and boy holding hands as they walk to the tree near the lake. The girl skipping and giggling, The boy following laughing away. It's obvious they're having a good time. They stop as they arrive at their destination.

"Hey Yoosung"

"yeah", the little boy responds putting a flower in her hair.

"Let's get married when we get older!"

"Okay!"

They pinky promise each other.

"Don't forget okay!"

"Alright!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yoosunggg!!! Hurrryy upp!"

"Im going, sheesh, impatient as always huh (y/n)"

"hey! im not impatient... just.... shut up!" she responds pouting

Yoosung just laughs lightly at her face and grabs her hand. She yelps with a light blush overcoming her face. He pulls her to their usual spot near the tree.

"Hey (y/n)?"

"yeah?" she glances over him.

"Do you remember the promise we made, 5 years ago?, when we were 6?"

"Of course! We're gonna get married when we get older! I was thinking 25?"

"And you won't ever break that promise right?"

"Never! I swear! Cross my heart, swear to fly, stick a needle in my eye!" she exclaims proudly

"Okay okay, just making sure"

They hang out as the sunsets. Making flower crowns and hanging out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Graduating day, The best day ever for high schoolers.

No more school.(unless you're going to college right after) You and Yoosung are both going to the same college so you could keep your long friendship intact. But lately you've been more forgetful thanks to all the stress and stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoosung had talked to you about meeting his friends that he knew online. It was a orginazation he joined one day when you were out sick. Currently you were on the way to the meet up spot with him. The meet up spot was a park next to a cafe. So you guys would greet each other in the park and have some pastries at the cafe. Soon you both arrived at the destination. As you arrived you both saw a man with white hair sitting under a bench of our meet up area. He lifted his head up and looked around. You both made eye contact and he winked at you. You blushed a light pink. He stood up and walked over to you. Yoosung noticed him as well, Getting mad at the wink he gave you and the fact you blushed. He also knew that said man was Zen, someone in the rfa.

"Hey Yoosung! Whose this?"

"Oh.. Its-"

"I'm (y/n) (l/n), It's nice to meet you! What's your name" You cut him off by answering his name. Not noticing it made him mad.

"You can call me Zen, Princess" He grabbed your hand and gave it a kiss and winked at you again. You blushed once again at his actions.

What you both didn't notice was Yoosung glaring at the sight in front of him. His hands turning into fists as he struggled to not hit Zen. Oh how he wished he never introduced you to him.