Mission time! | 707 x Reader

Ahahahahaaa soooooooooo Um I like had a big writers block. But Um i'm getting back into it again. I'll be working on requests from my other book then I'm starting a brand new book too! So i suggest you read it when it comes out If your a Danganronpa fan. It'll be based on the second game specifically so yeahh! 

This was a request by JnSchnYng I hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

"Agent 707 Nice to see you again" You smirk at him

"Hm I guess same could go to you." He does this smile smirk mix.

See you are an agent as well. Occasionally you would get paired up with 707 and do missions together. He would hack and you would go out and do the more physical work. You two were good together and always successfully complete your missions. You guys never really got along per say, but when on missions you put feelings aside and work together. Today was another one of those days were you would work together.

"Vanderwood"

"Hello agent 606."

"Looking as ever I see"

He just looked at you then turned and walk away. You smirked at him and put your attention back at Seven.

"So ready to start?"

"As ready as I'll ever be"

You give him a handshake and walk over to his computer.

"Alright so do you know the details? or Am I going to have to explain?"

"Hmmm let's seee....Maybe you should explain... Just to be sure!"

"Alright"

"Okay so I have to go here," You point to the circle on the map laid in front of you, "The address is right there and I have to assassinate this dude." You give him a file that has a photo and info on the guy you have to assassinate.

He looks it over and hands it back to you. He moves he's hand, signaling for you to continue.

"So here's where you come in, You just have to hack any doors, terminals, and guns/weapons, the usual you know. Just keep me safe, let me kill the guy then help me leave."

"Alright, I'll make sure to do my best and keep you safe"

You gave him a nod and stuck out your hand for a handshake. He grabbed your hand and gave you a firm handshake. You both let go and handed him a mice box so it would connect with yours and you could communicate despite being far away from each other. You waved goodbye and set out to the location. It was currently 12 am and you were waiting for seven to tell you to go.

"Alright Seven just let me know when to go."

"Okayyy You can go. Take the first hallway all the way then take a right and walk down there too until you get to the black door. I already turned off any terminals, weapons and made it so security cameras are only visible to me. I'll let you know if anyone is there but so far no one in sight."

"Alright Thank you"

You followed his directions, being stealthy and silent. You eventually got to the black door. Pulling out your knife, preparing yourself to kill this man.

"Seven Is there any security in there?"

"Give me a sec."

"No, damn no one is here, It seems fishy just be careful."

"I will thank you"

You opened the door silently and peaked in. Scanning the room. No one is there and the guy you need seems to be sound asleep. He didn't have that big of a company but you expected at least two security guards. You closed the door and stealthily walked over to his bed. Raising your knife and stabbing him in his neck. Cutting his vocal cords, preventing him from screaming. His eyes widened and started to choke on his blood, He eventually stopped and his eyes fogged over. He was now dead.

"Alright"

You raised his blanket over his face and said some prayers. Just because you killed him didn't mean you wanted to. The agency ordered you to do it, and you can't go against them or else you'll be the one dead. You put your knife away and proceeded to head outside. Carefully incase anyone showed up.

"Hey six?"

"Yeah" You whispered softly, to not attract any attention.

"Don't you feel bad killing people?"

"Of course I do. But I have no choice. You and I both know we can't go against the agency. Its simple to get in but hard to leave."

"Yeah I guess so"

"It's just this hallway then I'm out, right?"

"Yeah, No one is there so you should be fine."

You successfully made your way out and let out a sigh. Now you had to make your way back to Sevens place and discuss money and retrieve equipment left there.

-----time skippp------

You arrive at his place and got inside. Since you knew arabic you casually walked in. You laid yourself on his couch take off your knife holder, and any equipment. Seven also walked in drinking some Dr.Pepper.

"Yo"

You help your hand up in response to him.

"So How much we making for this one?"

"They said $7,000, since this guy wasn't that much of a like super important guy you know, or something like that"

"I see."

"Yeah so you get 3,500 and I get 3,500." You draped your arm over your forehead.

He didn't reply so you just sat up and looked at him confused.

"hey would you ever wanna go on a date?"

You tensed up and started blushing like crazy. I mean this is out of no where. your mind was all over the place. Like a keyboard smash! HUHWHUEHUINuvuierhvuiehrughe.

"Um- I- Well- I guess I wouldn't- I wouldn't mind it." You refused to give him eye contact.

"Alright Let's have one right now!"

"Huh?! Well i mean Okay...I kinda smell like blood though and just have my uniform."

"It's fineee We're just gonna watch some movies and eat junk food."

You both sat down and he put movies on for you both to watch. He also handed you popcorn and a Dr.pepper. You both enjoyed time together and fell asleep watching a movie with him.

"look six! I- oh you fell asleep."

He moved some of your hair behind your ear and kissed your forehead.

"I promise we'll both escape from this life of ours."

He turned off the tv and fell asleep with you next to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yeah theres that. Im also trying to do longer stories like 1,000 words and higher. But yeah we'll see how that goes.