I dont wanna fall in love| 707 x reader

This one is an eh but Its decent so here you go :D
————————————————————-
"Mc!! Come here" Seven yelled from across the park.
"Okayyyy!!!" She yelled back.
"What happened?"
"Here," He put a flower in her hair, "Its a rose almost as pretty as you"
She blushed a light pink and giggled. He leaned in and gave her a kiss.
————————————————————-
"What movie do you wanna see?"
"Hmmm oh this one! Is that okay seven?"
"Yeah whatever you want love"
—————————————————————
"I don't understand Mc!"
"Seven, I- I just don't love you anymore!"
"But why?! Am I not good enough? Did you find someone else?? I just wanna know why!"
"YES! Okay! I found someone else. Someone who will treat me better than you did"
She storms out with a box full of her stuff. Seven calls out to her but she ignores him. She slams the door shut. Seven falls to his knees crying and sobbing.
———————————————————
Seven was at a bar drinking when he caught a glimpse of an attractive person. They looked around,before deciding to walk to the counter and order a drink. They sat down next to him while waiting for the drink. They noticed him and smiled at him.
"Y/N" they said with their hand out.
"Luciel" He replied shaking their hand.
"So Luciel, Whats a guy like you doing here at....", they checked their phone for the time, then looked back at him," 4:27 am?"
He looked at them with a confused face. Obviously confused why a stranger wants to talk to him. He replies back hoping they'd leave him alone.
"I could ask you the same thing" He replies, Sighing.
"Just getting a drink... Found out my boyfriend, well ex now, was cheating on me not too long ago." Their drink arrives and they take a sip of it.
"Oh. Sorry to hear that."
"Yeah I was suspicious already but that just confirmed it."
"Hm well hopefully things get better" he chuckles
"Yeah I hope so too" they giggle, taking another sip.
They down the rest of their drink. Sighing as they finish.
"Well Ima head out, Need to find a hotel or something nearby"
"Wait you don't have somewhere to stay?" He asked slightly concerned.
"Nah. I kinda just took some stuff, the essentials, and left not wanting to be in the same room as my ex" She explains while grabbing her stuff.
"Oh well.... how about you stay with me?"
She raises her eyebrow staring at him.
"Im not gonna do anything trust me!" He exclaims.
"Hm well... I don't really wanna spend money... You know what sure! Just until I find a new place you know"
"Yeah..."
————————————————-

2 years later from that day...

"Hey luciel, can we talk?"

"hm oh yeah sure whats up" He says putting his headphones down.  Turning his chair around to face them.

"well.. you seee. I um.."they trailed off.

"yessss?" he says with an amused confused face.

"Well I um....I think- No I know...I um.. I like you. Like a lot and was wondering if you'd wanna go out on a date?" they stares at him, blushing furiously.

"Oh wow. I um.. I need some time to think... yeah Ill get back to you on that" He gives her an awkward smile.

"O-okay bye"

"byee...."

--------------------------

"Hi yeah can you come over? I wanna talk",He takes a deep breath, "Yeah okay, See you soon"

He walks over to the living room couch and puts his phone down. Sighing and putting his face in his hands. Preparing himself for whats to come.

10 mintues later...

*Ding dong*

"Coming"

"Hey, I brought some snacks if thats okay"

"No yeah its fine, come in"

You walk over and put the snacks down on the table infront of the couch, then take a seat. Seven following close by and takes a seat next to you grabbing one of the chips and opening it.

"Sooo..You wanted to talk?" You grab the other bag of chips, opening it and take a bit of one.

"Yeah its about the other day... when you ... confessed."

"ah" You open the bag to grab a can of soda, opening it and taking a sip, "What about it?"

"Well Im going to have to decline." He looks away guilty.

"Oh.. Can I ask why?" You look down, eyes slighty watering.

"I just.. dont wanna fall in love. Not again"

"again? what happened before? If you dont mind me asking"

"Well I fell in love with this girl. I thought she was perfect, we went out for a year I think. Before she... left me for someone better." He sighs, pausing momentarily, "She was kinda like you, but we ended up hating each other. And I just dont want that to happen again. and not with you"

"Luciel... I... I wont treat you like that. I really like you. I wont hurt you like she did. Trust me. Can we at least give it a shot if you want?"

"I..I wanna give it a shot"

"okay lets go out tomorrow!" You give him a soft smile.

Seven looks over at you, smiles back, and grabs your hand.

"Thank you (Y/n). Really"

"Anytime! Now wanna watch a movie?"

"yeah"

You guys watch a movie and have fun. The next day you both went on that date and had an amazing time.

5 years later, Your'e married and pregnant. Living happily with seven and having the time of your guys life.

-----------------------
Bruh this one kinda sucked. Oh well take it. Im working on a jumin oneshot so *insert lenny face* till next time byeee