Movie date| Zen x reader

Hiii it's been a while I knoww, but Im planning on having a schedule so i have constant updates. i also started a new book in case anyones interested! Its anime x reader oneshots so go and leave some request! Anyways Enjoyyyy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Come on (Y/N)! We're gonna be late!"
"Im going! Let me put on my shoe!!"
————-Time skip———————
"Are you ready to see your shining knight on the big screen?"

"yee yee"

"what lmao"

"What? I said Yes"

"oh okay lets just get our popcorn and watch the movie"

"yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

"what do you want to drink?"

"(insert drink name)"

"okay here"

You both went to get your tickets ripped so you could enter the movie room area. You found your seats and sat next to each other, taking photos together before the movie started. (but you were also respectful of everyone else there!) The movie eventually started and you were both having a great time. You were sharing popcorn and zen would distract you every now and then to steal a kiss. The movie ended and you both enjoyed it and made a mental note to message Jaehee about your opinion on the movie. You left the theater and zen suggested that you both go to the mall to look at stuff.

You went to all your favorite stores and bought some new shirts and some snacks. While looking around you cam across a beautiful (necklace/ring/bracelet).

"Hey (y/n) how about we go to that store over there! They have sale and I know how much you like their stufff...(y/n)?" Zen stopped and looked around for you noticing that you weren't by his side. He eventually saw you and walked over to you.

"(y/nnnn)? what are you looking at?" He peaked over your shoulder to look at what you were staring at.

"ohh sorry!!" you blushed embarrassed lol

"It's fine. Did you want that? I can get it for you!"

"eh no its fine! ooo (favorite store name) is having a sale! come on!"

"uh yeahh Ima go use the bathroom real quick i'll meet you in the store!"

"mm okay!"

You went to the store and looked around while waiting for zen. You eventually picked out some new clothes you liked and got a great deal on them cuz saleee. You looked around some more while waiting for zen. He eventually found you in the store.

"Sorry for the wait.. long line."

"Its okay! I bought some stuff so we can leave if you want!"

"Okay to our home!"

-----------time skippy-------------

"ahh my precious bedd" you flopped on the bed and zen laughed at you.

"um (y/n) I got you something!" He smiled as he handed you a bag.

"oooo what is it?" you looked up at him.

"well open it and see" he smiled brightly at you. too bright.

"ah too bright" you looked away

"wha-"

"Ahh! when did you buy this?!" You held up the (necklace/ring/bracelet)

"Oh when I said i went to go to the bathroom"

"bruhh. how much was it?"

"irrelevant"

"tell meeeeee" you shook him back and forth

"nooo, just put it on already" You put on the ring. (if its the necklace or bracelet he helped you put it on)

"Thank youuu I love it!" you gave a sweet kiss and then gave him a kiss on the cheek too

"Your'e welcome heh now come on let's sleep"

"okayy"

You both went under the blankets and cuddle together.

"I love you" he looked down to see you knocked out. He chuckled and gave you a kiss on youre forehead. and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the next morning

"hey zen"

"yeah" he looked over at you

"I love you too" you put your hand in a heart and smiled at him

"...."

"zen?"

"The beast has been unleashed"

"wha- AHH"

It was a nice morning...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yes yes very nice. So go check out my new book maybe? jk unless?

Lol hope you enjoyed!

Next up:

Smokes and Mirrors| Yandere! Yoosung x reader

Until next time byeee!