I Love you! Ray X Reader

Hiii Its been awhile i know but here you go enjoy this its some Fluff ;3
Legend
(Y/N) = Your name
(H/C) = Hair color
(E/C) = Eye color
(F/N) = Full name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) P.O.V
"Ray I-I-I Love you" You said Blushing. "(Y-Y-N) I L-Love you Too" Ray Said Red In the face. You Looked Up at him and grabbed his chin to face you. "W-W-What are you Doing (Y/N)" Ray Stuttered. "Just Wanna Look at your face" "Oh O-O-Okay" Ray Said His Blush Calming down.

Ray Then Grabbed your waist and pulled you closer to him and You Laid your head on his chest. You Closed your Eyes, Still awake just you were resting your eyes, Ya resting your eyes. "(Y/N)" "Hmm" You Hummed to Ray. "(Y/N) You wont leave me right? You wont leave me for the Rfa?, right?" Ray Asked you.

"Of course not I Love you Too Much" You said Looking up at him slightly and caressing his cheek with your hand and Giving him a light kiss. He returned the small kiss and Smiled at you. "Good (Y/N) Well Lets take a nap together" "Okay" You said and Closed your eyes Slowly falling asleep with a smile on your face because you were thinking of You and Ray's Future together. You felt a kiss on your forehead and heard "I Love you (Y/N)" And then you feel asleep at that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Heyyy Guys Lmao Its been a while Since i've Updated And Im Sorry About that But Im Working on the story's for this one today then tomorrow will be my other book so ya until then bye ~Space

Words: 273