Coffee talk ☕️| Jaehee x reader

Hiiiii, so its been a while hasn't? Well you know the drill lets get right into this!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hi sweetie"
You hear as you're given a kiss on the cheek. You turn to see your lover.
"Hi! How was work?"
"Ugh please, lets not talk about that. Jumin is being stupid with all those new cat ideas" She explains while walking to the bedroom to change.
"Well I made you your favorite!" You slightly yell.
She walks back to see you finishing up the table. She helps with the drinks and sits down with you.
"After we finish eating how about we watch a movie? I really need to relax"
"Oh yeah sure! Oo we could drink some coffee and eat cookies! I made some earlier!"
"Yeah whatever you want" She smiles softly at you then continues to eat.
You both eat together in silence. Just enjoying one another's company.

~Time skip to movie time!!~

"Okay I set up the movie, blankets, cookies... is that all?"
"Yeah Im almost done with the coffee" Jaehee says from the kitchen
She walks over with two cups of coffee, done just how you like it. She sets them down on the table and sits down. She gets comfortable and calls you over to sit next to her. You sit down next to her and give her a kiss on the cheek. She blushes a light pink and looks away slightly. You just giggle softly at her reaction while grabbing your coffee to take a sip.
"Mmm this is really good!"
"I- uh t-thank you y/n"
"Okay movie time!"
You turn on the movie and snuggle in to Jaehee and she copies your movements. You give her a light kiss on her head and grab a cookie and eat it. You both just sit together watching the movie and enjoying each others company.

~Time skip to end of movie~

"That was a good movie, don't you think so?" You look over to Jaehee and see her eyes slightly closing.
"Come on, lets go sleep" You drag her to the bedroom.
You lay her down and cover her. You dress yourself in your pjs and lay next to her. Grabbing her waist softly and pulling her closer to you. You give her a small kiss.
" I love you Jaehee." You mumble.
"I love you too Y/N" She whispers softly.
You both stay in each others arms, eventually falling asleep. Letting Jaehee get the sleep she very much deserved.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ight that was pretty cute if I say so myself. I have lots of ideas for new stories so stay tuned!! Tell next time byeeee!
Word count: 443