Chapter 1

Luhan's P.O.V

It's been three years since Katalina's died. Sometimes I visit the last place and stay there and talk to nothing. I've noticed her body did disappear. Wonder where to. Either nature took it, or someone found her body and buried it. I'm in a K-pop group now. I'm actually getting tired yet, I'm fine with it though. I'm with Xiumin, Kris, Suho, Lay, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Tao, Kai, and Sehun still. We were all scouted at different times, yet we still debuted at the same time. It's the same with SNSD, but they debuted before us.

"Hey hyung, are you going to visit again?" Sehun asks me.

"Yeah, not as long though. Probably at least a few hours." I say.

"Okay, I'll see you later then hyung." he says and goes for the kitchen.

Over the years, we've been frequently visiting there. With the new powers Sehun and I got after the incident, we made a portal Exo, Seventeen, SNSD, BTS and others could use. It was better than Kai teleporting us. The portal back is in Taehyung's dad's shop behind the counter. Behind a door. It's good because Taehyung could see his dad easier.

When I went through, I greeted Taehyung's dad before going to the area where the castle used to be. The people who saw me passing bowed to me. Kids gave me presents as I walked by, which I repaid with a hug. Every time I went to Magi, my whole outfit changes. I have more of a prince attire than a normal person. The crown on my head didn't really do a good job of me blending in.

I went to the grotto and sat near the lake. It's grown a lot more than it was three years ago. It's amazing. Things grew on their own without any watering. It's beautiful. No one is currently ruling Magi. A new ruler hasn't been chosen yet. I don't exactly know how the process works, but I think it's like a spark or a new power is with them and a castle is built without anyone.

"Hey, you there? I'm not sure if you can hear me. I miss you, you know. Everyone does. I haven't moved on. Orabelle hasn't moved on. Camellia hasn't moved on. Azura hasn't moved on. Heck, they're all blaming themselves on your death. We wished we actually had a funeral for you. But your body disappeared. Oh yeah, where did you body go? That's what I wonder. I think that's what we all wonder actually. I told Sehun I wasn't going to stay long so I should actually get back now. I'll see you another day." I say and leave the grotto. 

The same schedule coming here is the same going back. When I got to Taehyung's dad's shop I said goodbye, but he gave me something before I left.

"Can you give this to Taetae? It's his grandmother's cookies. She gave me the recipe before she died so that I could make some for Tae after she died. I think he misses them. Oh, and take this. Give it to Seventeen. They'll need it if they're going to go to Jeju." he says and hands me a bag that is most likely filled with potions.

"How do you know they're going to Jeju?" I ask.

"Potions aren't the only for effects on your body. You can make different potions for seeing things in the future and seeing what other are doing." he says.

"When do I need to tell them to take this?" I ask.

"Tell them to take it when they accidentally bump into a girl." he says.

"Okay?..." I say. "Wait, what exactly does this potion do?"

"When you drink it, you'll see little boxes above people's heads. It'll show their information. There's two potions in there by the way. One's light blue the other is purple. Light blue is for showing the information and the purple one is to show any hidden thing and let you go through it as if it isn't even there and let you read people's minds. Make sure no one else ever get it, especially if they don't have powers. It'll be dangerous for their health. Make sure they get one of each colour. It'll also " he explains.