Chapter 4

"I'm sorry, what?" I ask.

"We need to know if your lying of not." Joshua says.

"Lying? I'm confused. I don't know what your talking about." I lie.

"Your identity. We need to know who you are." Woozi says.

Woozi takes out a light blue potion that's way to familiar. The truth potion. It shows you what's fake and what's real and the true identity of things. That is not good. He'll figure it out and where I live if I don't move away from my house now.

I stand up and sprint somewhere else. I had no idea where I was going. I had to get our of there. I could hear them following me. I turn a corner into an ally and kept running. The ally was a dead end though.

"Yah, Katalina, stop running all the time will you?" Chan pants.

"I told you! I'm not Katalina!" I yell.

"Yes you are, admit it." Jeonghan says leaning against the ally wall.

"No I'm not!" I exclaim.

I had to change something about me. Either the name, or the background. It was one or the other. Background was probably the thing I had to change immediately. I had to erase my own memories and try to change them to something different. Yet, I still had to keep my own memories. Or, I teleport back and take the ghost form potion for the spell.

"I'm sorry! I have to go!" I panic and teleport back to my house.

I run to the area where I left the my potions. I quickly drink the ghost potion and cast the spell. I know Joshua's power is to track down the location of anybody, so I had to do this quick.

"Forma exspiravit* " I chant.

My body became lighter and more transparent. I could move around, but it was complicated. I couldn't walk normally. I could only move around by leaning so that I could glide. That's the only way I can move, gliding. It seems I can go through things if I want to. If I don't want to, I can just change it in my mind.

"Hmm, she's supposed to be here. Where is she?" I hear voices from outside my house.

I come out of the house through the top. I float down to them and appear in front of them.

"Katalina?" they asks.

"Yes, that's me. It's nice to see you." I say.

"What? How are you here?" Chan asks.

"What do you mean? I'm exploring the world before I move on." I say.

"Did you have a sister or something?" Woozi asks.

"Ah, yes I did. Her name is Amethyst. I never told anyone about her. Oh, and the fact that she's my twin." I lie.

"How come in the entire time I lived on Magi, I've never heard of a twin."

"My parents never wanted anyone to know that I had a twin sister. It was a shock to them and they wouldn't know who would inherit the throne first. So they ended up picking one of us to be known. That was me." I explain.

"Oh, so it's that." Jeonghan says.

"Yeah, I can only appear as a ghost because I have some problems that I can't let go of." I say.

"What are your problems? I'm concerned. If your soul hasn't gone up to Heaven or gone down to Hell-"

"Which I don't wish you go to."

"Joshua, shush. Which I don't think any of us want. We want to help you with them so that you can be at rest. Or at least be problem free." Jeonghan says.