Rants

I know that this is completely irrelevant to the story and you probably want the next chapter, but I really need to rant about multiple things. Majority of it being Asian stuff. Feel free to skip.

Rumors regarding Exo's Baekhyun and SNSD Taeyeon

I'm not sure if it was included with Taeyeon. It was a dating rumor with him and Taeyeon saying that they were together again. There were Eris who left him because of that. Talk about fake fans. It's sad seeing that. I only count fans as fans if they will stick with them even if a rumor is really bad. I'm glad that Chanyeol backed up Baekhyun during the fansign. I will believe in him and his words no  matter what. Like, fans who don't care and only stan them because he's either 1: Handsome and good-looking and 2: He's single and they could possibly date him.

Well, for those who aren't stanning him anymore because of this, here's a few words from me to you.

I don't care if you aren't stanning him anymore because he might be dating Taeyeon. Will you let the boy live? Idol aren't free to do things because of media and fans. One wrong move, their reputation plummets. I'm not happy that people are only with him because he's cute or handsom or good looking. I'm not happy with people that are only with him because he's single or something and you might have a chance. They already have a hard time in airports with fans following them and possibly pulling their arms causing an injury from either fans or the idol. I wish some people wouldn't do that. They need air sometimes. They need space.
Have you heard of stories where idols had to take different route to their relatives or siblings houses causing them to be late and their family getting mad until their stories were told. Their houses and dorms have been found and they don't even get a break. I honestly feel horrible for them. They get no rest and are probably just as stressed as everyone else. You know, being stressed isn't a good thing. It causes high blood pressure or heart disease. You can bet I'm worried. For someone who has stress them self. It's horrible. I've gotten weaker and get tired easily. Let them live. Let Baekhyun live. Let all idols live

'All Asians look the same' or 'Asian guys look like females'

Just stop. Just stop this. It's racist, it's rude, it's disrespectful, it's frustrating. Sure it happen at first, sure it only looks like it at first until you get familiar with their names and looks. I honestly can't relate because I'm Asian myself and can tell the difference.