Chapter 2

S.Coups's P.O.V

We, as in all of Seventeen, woke up early. We're going on a vacation to Jeju and stay in Seungkwan's house while we're there. Yesterday, we got the note from Luhan Sunbaenim (yes we call him that even though we're close friends) about the potions. We're about to leave now since Seungkwan is whining about wanting to see his family faster. As we got closer, Seungkwan's squealing became louder and louder as we got closer. At some point, we used one of our powers to make him fall asleep so that he'd be quiet.

"We're here! Someone wanna wake Seungkwan up?" I ask.

"I will!" Vernon exclaims and rushes to Seungkwan's room.

"I swear they should just date already, it's to obvious." Chan says (Remember I put Seventeen OTPs)

"They already are." I say.

"What!? Why wasn't I told?" he asks.

"I don't know, I thought maybe Jeonghan told you." I say.

"Well apparently not!" 

"Well you know now don't you?" 

"True, true. Let's just get Seungkwan hyung down here, I wanna sleep." he says.

"Okay! Let's go you slowpokes! Boo residence is waiting for you!" Seungkwan hollers as he struts into the car that was waiting for us.

All of us get into the car, that all of us amazingly fit in. Which makes sense though, it was actually a coach bus so we'd all obviously fit and all out luggage too. We were doing our normal things with out partners. Wonwoo with Mingyu, Woozi with Hoshi, Jun with Minghao, Seungkwan with Vernon, Jeonghan with Joshua, and Me and Chan. Sadly Seokmin was alone, we did bring along Nu'est though. We are brother groups anyways and we're close so Seokmin isn't that lonely. He was chatting with Baekho while Ren was with JR and Minhyun was with Aron. 

"Okay! We're here!" Seungkwan sings in a loud voice.

All of us look out the window and see Seungkwan's house, which was unusually big compared to the rest of the houses. But hey, if your gonna have seventeen friends over, you might need a huge house to keep them all in.

"Mom! Dad! I'm home!" Seungkwan yell through the house.

"Kwannie! Oh my! You're actually here!" Seungkwan's mother comes out of the kitchen to hug Seungkwn. 

"Oh, and you must be his friends. My there's a lot of you. That'll be fine, I can just use magic to expand some thing. Come in please." she gestures to come in and take a seat in the living room.

"Just put you luggage on the platform there. It'll teleport it to the room where you'll be staying. If you want and your lazy, stand on it and it'll bring you to your room. Not to many at a time though. Maybe four to five of you." she says and pops back into the kitchen.

"Oh! Also! Do you want anything to drink!?" she yells from the kitchen.

I look over to all of them to see if they want anything.

"Some of us want tea, some want water, some want juice, and some want coffee." Woozi says.

"I'll bring it out, you guys stay here. I wanna stay with my mom anyways." Seungkwan says and goes into the kitchen. 

We did put out luggage onto the platform and as Seungkwan's mom said, it did teleport it to the room. We had no idea which room we'll be in, but we figured that we'd find it out when we go to our room. As we were talking, a loud bang came from the kitchen. We all rushed to see what happened. Mrs. Boo was holding her hand that was cut while a few sharp knives scattered around her.