Chapter 1

Season 4

Hi, I'm Faith Mikaelson, my sister is Hope Mikaelson, Hope and Faith, Faith and Hope. I'm 7 years old, my sister is 3 minutes older than me.

I woke up to Hope on my bed,
she said" Wake up, Faith."
I said" I'm awake, Hope." She smiled and got off my bed," Is this today?"
" Yeah, that's today."

We both got up and got dressed in different outfits, we're twins but we don't act the same, or look the same, we sometimes talk at the same time though, and mom always laughs at it.

Hope and I were drawing in our room, then we saw our mom out of the corners of our eyes. I heard a car pull up outside,
Hope and I said" Is that her?"
Mom said" Let me check. Stay inside."
We both nodded then went back to drawing, I looked at Hope,
I said" How long do you think mom will be gone?"
She said" I don't know."

Then Mom said" Girls, come here." We walked to her and was greeted by a woman,
She said" Hello, girls. I'm Mary."
Hope and I said" Hi."

Mom was getting ready to leave, she pulled the truck out and we stood next to Mary. Hope said" Do you have to go?" We both looked at our mom, not wanting her to go,
Mom said" I do. But I'll be back very, very soon... and I won't be alone." She walked to us and hugged us," I'll call you every night before bed, okay? In the meantime, you listen to Mary. Deal?" She kissed her fingers and we kissed our fingers, putting them on her fingers,
We said" Deal." She hugged us again, and then walked away, Mary following her. I looked at Hope, she looked at me, we both smiled at each other.

Once mom drove away,
Mary said" Hungry? I'll bake some cookies." Hope and I smiled, nodding happily, We walked inside and then went back to coloring, I said" I'm going to get my bear, I'll be right back." Hope nodded,
I ran outside into the garden and looked around, I couldn't find him anywhere. I mumbled" Where are you?" I took off my bracelet and closed my eyes, I saw my bear on the porch swing. I opened my eyes and put on my bracelet then ran up the stairs and to the porch swing, I grabbed my teddy bear and ran back inside. I sat next to Hope again, and continued drawing the weird thing we were drawing.
Mary walked in with the cookies, then gave us one each, we smiled and Hope started eating the cookie. I took a bite and smiled before eating the cookie as well. Mary said" I'll be in the other room, if either of you need me."
Hope said" Okay." Mary walked out, I looked at Hope then smiled, holding my bear in one arm while drawing on the sketchbook.

Hope and I were eating lunch, I put an orange slice in my mouth, and smiled at Hope. She giggled and done the same, Mary chuckled at us, smiling, I held onto the slice and bit down, eating the fruit. I said" Turkey is better than ham."
Hope said" I don't know."
" What if their was a mix of Turkey and Ham, called Turkam. It's like a pig and a turkey combined."
" Would it be cute?"
" I don't know."
" A feathered pig."
We both started laughing,
Mary said" Quite an imagination you have, Faith."
I said" Hope is the smart one, I'm the funny one. That's how you can tell us apart."
Hope said" We're twins but we don't look alike."
" We have the same hair, kinda... but we're the same height and weight and chin!"
" Okay, yeah, I see it."
We both laughed again, and then finished our lunch before walking to our room, and started drawing again.

I walked out of our room and snuck around the corner to see Mary reading a book. I ducked down and crawled to the kitchen, I quietly opened the cabinet and grabbed a glass, then walked to the sink and turned on the water quietly. I let my glass fill half way and then turned off the water, walking back to my room.
Hope said" Why are you sneaking around for a glass of water?"
I said" Normal is weird, Hope."
" Yes, it is."
We both smiled and continued drawing.

Hope and I woke up from a nightmare, I looked at Hope, breathing heavily. The nightmare was a boy screaming, Hope and I grabbed our animals and then the light turned on, Mary said" Hope, Faith. Sweeties, are you okay?"
We said" We had a bad dream."
" Oh. Darlings, it's alright. You're both safe. I'm not going anywhere."