Chapter 6

Hope and I were circling the table that held a bone, the bone was moving as well. Mom walked to us,
She said" Hope, Faith, what's going on?"
Hope said" Mom? Can you hear them too?" Then I saw dad, Mom crouched and pulled us to her,
Dad said" What's going on?"
" Look at me. Tell me what you heard."
I said" Voices. They said that we're connected to this. You and us."
Dad said" If this fossil has been whispering lies, I'll gladly throw it in the river."
" No. Not the bone. The witches. The ancestors. They have a message for us. A warning."
Mom said" Tell me what they said."
Hope said" They want you to go to St. Anne's church to talk to them.-"
I said" They said you have to do exactly what they say, and you have to do it now. Before the hollow comes for us."
Mom and dad went to the church, while we waited at home, I looked at Hope. I said" They shouldn't have gone."
Hope said" They'll be okay, I think."
" Hope, you can heal things. But I can sense things. And it's scary."
She nodded, and we waited for our parents return.
We were sitting on a bed, reading when we heard whispers, I closed my eyes as did Hope and then we heard our dad say" Davina, don't." I took off my bracelet and then we hopped off the bed, walking to the church.
Once we got out onto the streets the ancestors started whispering to us again, telling us what way to go.

Once we got to the church, we walked in, and then screamed" No!" Everyone stopped and looked at us," You promised to help, but you're not helping. You're hurting us, and we won't let you." we stretched out our arms and held a fist, wind gushed and broke the circle, our dad woke up. We ran to him and hugged him, he hugged us back.

We were walking to the table, the man our dad told us about, was standing there. Hope said" Our dad said you study this stuff."
He said" Yeah, that's right. There are a lot of amazing things in the world to study. And some of them are even things that don't want to hurt you. Now, what do you have there?"
Hope and started putting the things we had around the circle,
I said" These are for serenity, and this one is for stillness. They'll keep the flowers in bloom."
" Now, did you teach yourselves all that?"
" Well, we did read about it in one of our Aunt Freya's books. She's helping us learn, but some stuff we figured out on our own."
" Well... that is all very impressive."
Mom walked in, She said" They're impressive young ladies."
" It's good meeting both of you, littlest Mikaelsons. I'll be seeing you around." He walked away, We looked at the cookies on the plate, mom held out.
We said" Those for us?"
Mom said" After what you two did today, your dad compelled the entire Magnolia candy shop."
" Dad seemed sad."
" I think he wanted to be the one doing the helping today. But we both agreed on one thing, you two were very, very brave."
" We just thought about what you would do. It's like you always say, if we stick together, nothing can hurt us. Always and Forever." We kissed our fingers and held them out, mom did the same and we held her fingers. We hugged her, she hugged us back.

We were put to bed,
I whispered" Hope, Hope, are you awake?"
She whispered" Yes." I walked to her bed and slid under the covers with her," Good night, Faith."
" Good night, Hope."