Chapter 8

Aunt Freya and our mom needed our help to make uncle Elijah better, Mom said" You don't have to do this if you don't want to." She took off Hope's bracelet then mine,
Hope and I said" It's okay. We're not afraid."
Freya said" Ready?" We nodded, Aunt Freya grabbed our hands and we walked away from our mom,
Mom said" So he's just in there clinging to broken memories?"
" The core of his being has retreated deep into his subconscious, but, yes, he's still in there."
" And I just search until I find him?"
" You don't have time. There are too many memories for you to randomly search." Hope and I messed with something on the table, while Freya walked away from us.
Freya walked back to us and took our hands, Hope and I said" Mom? Be careful."
Mom said" I'll be right back, sweeties."
Freya started saying the spell, then we copied her, strengthening the spell.

Our mom jolted, Hope and I screamed" Mom!" Then ran to her, we sat next to her," Aunt Freya, please do something!"
Aunt Freya said" Hope, Faith, I need you to focus on the spell."
Mom started jolting more," Come back, mom, come back!" The candles blew out,
" Hope, Faith, if we don't maintain the spell, we could lose her in there."
" Let us help. We can save her."
" Now, listen, I need you both to trust me. This is what we're gonna do. I'm gonna put you both inside the pendant. When you're in there, I need you to call out to your mom, okay? Now, when you're in the hallway, do not open any doors. Do you understand?" We nodded," Okay." She led us to our mom and put us on a side of her, she kissed hope's head then mine," I'll See you soon." She started saying the spell again, I closed my eyes.
Hope and I appeared in the hallway, we held hands, we said" Mom! We're here! Mom! Where are you, mom?" We walked down the hall,
Mom said" Hope! Faith!" We stopped at a red door, then we heard crashes and grunts, I looked at Hope. We heard her scream,
" Mommy!" Our arms stretched out, and we closed our eyes," Mom? I can't find you." Mom ran out of the door and hugged us," Are you okay?"
She said" I'm okay. I'm okay."
" Where's Elijah?"
Then we heard him say" I'm right here." He walked out the door, Mom stood up and wrapped her arms around us,
She whispered" You both need to leave now. This isn't safe."
" It's okay. It's me."
" Go home, babies. Tell Freya it's safe to fix the pendant." We moved away from her and closed our eyes and held out our arms.
We got back to aunt Freya and told her, we started saying the spell to fix the pendant with her.
Our mom sat up, we said" Mommy!" Then ran to her and hugged her, Aunt Freya came over,
She said" You did it. You saved him." We continued to hug our mom, she was sweating and breathing heavily.