Chapter 4

Lacey's POV

Ok. Here it goes. Another day at school. Be brave. Be thoughtful and be aware of your surroundings. But most of all, don't embarrass yourself infront of other people.
Lacey looked at herself in the mirror. She saw an average height girl with purple-grayish hair and bangs, and bright brown eyes. She was wearing a sweater and black jeans. "I think this looks Ok." she whispered. Before leaving the mirror to eat breakfast she gave one last look and nodded. Now I am ready.
Walking out of her bedroom she saw something in the shadows of her room. Lacey went back inside and called out, "Who's there? Show yourself!" I expected nothing, or no one will come out, but a little boy in rags came out. Lacey screamed in surprise but she quickly recovered because she didn't want anyone to think of her as a scaredy cat, even if it is a little stranger that just appeared in your room.
Lacey slowly grabbed a stick at her side desk and stood up to face the little boy. Lacey faced the boy and said firmly, "Excuse me. Do you know that you are tresspassing private property from a citizen which is illegal sir." She gave the boy a look to make it more effective. The boy answered, "Sorry ma'am. Didn't understand most of what you said." The boy gave Lacey a wide smile, but turned it to a straight face when he saw that Lacey didn't smile back.
Lacey was about to say something to the boy but she heard her mom calling from downstairs, "Lacey? What are you doing? You have to eat breakfast or else you will be late for school!"
Lacey replied, "I am coming mom! I just had to....ummm....I had to put some last minute stuff in my back. That's all!"
Her mother fell silent, but then she said, "Ok! I'll give you two minutes. Then you will have to be here at the dining table."
Lacey said yes and returned to the little boy, but she didn't see him in the corner. Lacey called out for him but recieved no answer. But then she heard a glass thing drop on the floor in the hallway. Lacey ran outside her room and found herself looking at the little boy crouching over the broken flower vase. The little boy noticed stacy and said, "Hello ma'am! I just saw this cute vase and I wanted to hold and examine it so I did. But you see here that I did make an accident with it so please forgive me ma'am." He looked at me with his eyes. They were the same exact color as mine. I was to busy wondering if it was just a coincidence because of all the people I met, there was no one that had the same brown I had so I told the little boy it's fine but he should clean it up and try to fix the vase. To my surprise the little boy did it in a jiffy! I dropped my jaw in surprise. The little boy smiled and looked at me. I quickly closed my mouth and stood tall trying to look smart and not a jerk. I was about to ask him how did you do that when I remembered that I have to be eating breakfast. I whispered to him, "Please be careful and don't break anything. Stay in my room and hide in my closet and don't go out until I come here myself to tell you to go out, Ok?" The little boy nodded and hurried off to my room. I followed him just to make sure that he followed what I instructed him to do. To my surprise he was closing the door to my closet. I started to trust that this boy will behave while I am at school.
I walked down the stairs and reached the bottom faster than I would have expected. I guess I am exited to just get out of this place to meet my only friend, Madeline. I looked atound the kitchen and dining room. Mom must have went to work. While I was sitting down at the table something cought my eye at the mantle. I stood up and went closer. It was a photograph. A photograph of me when I was a baby, mom and dad. I felt something wet trickling down my face. It was tear drops. I never really experienced crying because I always try to look strong. But this picture cought me of guard. I put it down and looked at my watch. Only twenty minutes left before I have to be there at school. I quickly sat down and wiped the tears away before eating my cereals. I think I ate too fast because I choked on a cereal bit. After eating I brushed and fixed my hair. I checked on the little boy in my closet and found him sleeping on floor of it. I trusted him, for some reason, so that is why I left my room and walked out of the house. The school was ten blocks away from my house, so that is why mom makes me walk to school. I reached the door of the school at 8:00AM sharp. Ok you got this another day at school. You passed the first and second days of school. What more the third? And you are going to meet your friend again, so that is good. I opened the door only to find a man with the same eyes knock me out with a thick book.

******

Wut you guys think? It was a longer chapter because i saw that 12 people read it so i was happy! ♡♡♡

Sorry bout those changes in the 1st and 2nd chapters cuz u guys might have gotten mixed up with the names and stuff ♡♡♡

I would like to know wut ur opinion is on perspectives of a person. do u want me to make more POV's of other people and not only Madeline? Vote plz too! ♡♡♡

Ok bye! Luv u guys! ♡♡♡