Troubled Weather Calls

After Yue had left, still red in the face, Fon found it hard to stop smiling. He was planning on going back to training but the air and surroundings felt a little odd, he didn't notice it since Yue was here, but it was a somewhat familiar situation.

"Is that you? Mammon?"

He looked up into the sky to see said person drifting down with a sigh, "Mu~~ You sure put a lot of trust in your girlfriend..."

Fon just smiled, listening to what the Varia member had to say, "Reborn? What would he need us for? And now?"

Mammon almost groaned thinking about it, "I don't know, just got told at gunpoint to deliver these letters to the Arcobaleno." He held out a sealed envelope, the emblem of the Vongola pressed into the wax as well as dying will flames. Fon wasn't sure what to think, but thanked Mammon, who left quietly, before opening up the letter...

"This may be a little bothersome..." He muttered, reading the contents.

Elsewhere in the world, a little more than a week ago, "Oi Dame-Tsuna, call Mammon over here." A teenage boy in a pristine black suit asked, folding his arms with his face shadowed by a fedora, the curly sideburns he donned were a clear tell tale sign of who it was.

"Reborn? But why me? I doubt Mammon, or any of the Varia, would listen to anything I have to say, even now." A deeper, maturer voice sighed, the light from the window behind him shadowed his face, yet the spiky hair and imposing aura was enough to know who it was, the Vongola Decimo.

Reborn almost kicked his student, "Stop acting like a girl and more like a boss." -instead he fired a warning shot behind him.

And so, Mammon reluctantly arrived at the Vongola base, where Reborn so happily greeted him.

"-So, where are all of the Arcobaleno now? I need them all here for a while."

"Huh? You're asking me?"

"I know the Varia, or you, are keeping tabs on each one of us." Reborn deadpanned, probably not too happy with being spied on, he pointed his gun to a small lizard crawling up a tree and Mammon sweatdropped, just like Reborn to figure it out.

"Hmph. Well Verde's still locked up with his experiments, Skull is with his Carcassa Famiglia doing nothing important, Colonnello and Lal Mirch are together with CEDEF... Fon's playing in Japan with his new girlfriend or something." He reported emotionlessly, obviously he couldn't care less about what his former comrades are doing, since he hated most of them.

"Hm? Fon is?" Reborn questioned, probably expecting to hear Fon was in China training or something close to that. Mammon just shrugged before being thrown a wad of letters, "Deliver those to the others then." Reborn said curtly, ignoring the hostility suddenly directed at him and moving his aim to Mammon, "There's one for you too."

So now Mammon was reduced to a postboy.

Fon wasn't extremely pleased about what the letter had to say, and what it did, he supposed he had no choice but to attend. It was a stupid prank of Reborn's but, knowing Reborn, there'd likely be consequences if it didn't go right. With a sigh, Fon waited for someone to pick him up and lug him over to Italy, not before leaving a little note for Yue.

Speaking of Yue, the next day she visited his house again only to be surprised at a letter left under a rock, addressed to her. It vaguely told her about where he was going and what he was doing and why, but she couldn't help but feel a little sad, not that he didn't tell her in person or take her with him, no she'd never ask for him to take her into some personal Mafia business, it was because she didn't know how long he'd be gone for.