The first site - part 1

Anna POV
I don't know how long I have been a ghost seeing as i can't remember what day I died or what time. Being a ghost fees like I'm stuck in time and the clock won't move but I know time still moves on because I can see people walking and cars going bye. Right now it's day time but don't know what time of the day it is.

I've learned something I can do over the amount of time being a ghost like I can think of somewhere and just pop into that place. It's pretty cool but I don't have anywhere I need to be so it's useless but cool that I can do it.
I have been walking around and all of sudden I felt this power. Oh did I mention that I could feel when monsters or demon around, I can feel there power even when I was alive. It was a warlock thing and I thought that I couldn't do that anymore being a ghost but I guess I can. I hated it because I didn't like to look that other away when I had this feeling but I did cause I knew that it was none of my business but mostly I was just scared that I would get killed by the thing.
But now I'm already dead so that's not a problem any more. I decided that I will have fun and see more things when now the I'm dead and seeing the demon up and personal will be one of those things.

I started to walk to where the feeling was stronger meaning I'm getting close. I walk into this alleyway and it's getting dark. I'm guessing that it's around 5:00-6:00 by how dark it is right now. The alleyway first has this long walkway and the walls are close together. But not too far ahead of me I can see that there's a big area that the alleyway leads to. At first i can hear noises and growling coming from the area and than a gun shot. Well I think it was a fun shot, the sound was so faint like it was in silent but guns can't do that can they. Well if you got a warlock than they can but why would a warlock silent a gun. Weird but probably someone who's shooting it payed for one to do it. Which is not weird. When i get to the area and I see the demon and wow it's not what I expected to to look like.

I thought it would be less animal and hairy

I thought it would be less animal and hairy. All I can say about this creature is that it is very strong and I'd hate to be the person to fight it. Than out of no where I see this girl that clothes are leather come out with a gun in each hand and stooping at the beast. She keeps shooting at in while the beast gets angrier and try's to attract but the gun shots keep it from doing so.

But all of sudden the shots stop and it looks like she ran out of bullets. She looks at the beasts and it's in the ground than she quickly gets out this thing that like like a small case bs puts it in the guns. I guess that their bullets that she putting in but t won't go in, I think that their stuck cause she doesn't shot the beasts straight way, she takes them out agin and try's to put them back in. Since she had her head down she didn't see that the beast got up and looking at her. The thing was going too jump in her but before it did I screamed.

"LOOK OUT! IT COMING MOVE OUT OF THE WAY"

Than the beast was just jump to go on top of her but before it did she rolled out of the way like I said. Than what surprised me was that she looked at me right in the eye like she could see me than looked at the beast again. Did she hear me and see me or was that just in my head?

Comment
Vote
Share

~Ashlee