The first site - part 2

Davina POV
I was just finishing killing a small little monster that came out of its hiding place. Nothing big and it was easy to kill so I cool with it. I just got into this town a day ago to find some food to eat and I was going to keep driving but I got tried and I had no place to be. So I just figured that I should stay the night. I find this dinner that had one or two people in side. Just the way I like it, it don't like it when theirs to many people cause than its loud and I like it quite so I can't hear things that go bump in the night. If people focused and listen at night they could hear faint demon sounds but it had to be really quite for them. Like dead quiet but not for me since I had I site I could hear the monsters and demon noises like it was sound you'd hear everyday. Sometimes when people walk past me they give me weird looks because I'm focusing on the sound and trying to pin point where it coming from and by the look that I have on my face you can tell that I can hear sound but for normal people they don't hear anything. So they think that my crazy but I'm okay with that because than no one would come up too me and talk. I hate talking to people that don't know what is out their in the world and what could happen any moment in the dark. People think that their nothing in the dark to be scared of and they tell their children to not be afraid of it. But in reality the dark is the most dangerous place of all especially when you can see some if the monsters. You see some of the demons and monsters are invisible to people that don't have the site so you could walk right past one and you wouldn't even know and before you know it your dead by the monsters hands. This is a dangerous world and people do t know it. But luckily demon and monsters don't come out that often and some don't come out at all, they hide cause they have there own little world. They have portal all over the world so they can get to their world that only they can go to. When they do come out it means that they won't to kill someone or they are being forced to. Their is one other way of why they would be coming out; that their something that they scared of that coming to their world sh they come to the human one so they more safer because the human would is bigger but that highly unlikely it would happened.

Anyway After I was done eating i was walking on the foot path trying to find a hotel to stay for the night than in the morning I leave to where ever my car takes me. While I was walking I heard this sound that didn't come from anything normal so I through that I should check it out. I listen closely to try and tried where the noise is coming from. It was coming from a alleyway that wasn't to far from where u was standing. So I go into the alleyway and first their was this hallway kink of thing than it lead to the bug space. It was dark so it was kind of hard to see anything but after a while I got used to the darkness and I could see better. I was looking around and there was this sound coming from behind me and I knew that it belonged to a demon. I turned around slowly and looked at the demon. And it surprised me. The kind of demon that is in front of me never comes to the human world. They hate it sh much because they can't just go around the place. They have to be careful cause even they don't want the human to know about demon because it they did than they would be hunted and they don't want that so they stay in their world.
Before I could think of a reason why it's here the demon starts to come at me. I take out the gun that I aways have with me and shot it. Just once too see how it would react and it reacted badly, something's if I shot a monster or demon once they would go back to their world because that can tell that they in danger. But not this time the demon just stared to come at me again. So I shot it and didn't stop. After a while I ran out of bullets so I looked at the demon and I had sometime to put more bullets in but when i put it in the bullets got suck. I had to take them out and put them in agin than out of nowhere someone screamed.

"LOOK OUT! ITS COMING MOVE OUT OF THE WAY"
I heard the demon start to jump on me so I got out of the way. And I looked in to the eyes of the person that screamed. A girl. Than I looked back at the demon.

Comment
Vote
Share

~Ashlee